Thread: Hank

Hank

Beautiful story. Vets are wonderful - one just has to find the person who actually really cares. Poor little Hank. I have 6 of my own, all "rescue" cats and I have the best vet in Victoria, BC, Canada. Please please take care of that little guy.

Handsome Hank

I am so glad that Dori never gave up on you. You look like a real sweetie, and I'm sure your mum and dad are glad they adopted you. Congratulations on being chose Cat of the Day!

You are one adorable, lucky, fella, Hank! You were meant to do great things, like keep your family completely in love with you for many years to come! Congratulations on being named COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh Hank, could you be cuter?! I don't think so! What an adorable little guy. And you're right; your life does have more twists and turns than a Dickens novel, Mr. Dickens being my favorite author, y'know. I'm so glad that the compassionate and intuitive vet wouldn't give up on you. We would've been deprived of that cute little face and Aurora wouldn't have her favorite pillow. Enjoy your day as COTD, little one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sweet little man! Glad you have the very best forever home!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Precious little Hanky, Thank heavens the Vet Tech Angel 'A-Dori-ed' you back to health. I've never heard of a "fever coat" but it looks kinda Kool. Happy COTD special guy.

Sure glad that your guardian angel was watching over you and glad you have a great home Enjoy your day in the spotlight and I sure hope you get an extra treat

What a wonderful story of a caring Vet , and Dori must be delighted that you have found your Furr Ever Family and Your Big Sister Aurora.
    What a Lucky Little Cat you are Hank, and quite the tough little Survivor.

And as in many parts of the World Black Cats are harbringers of good fortune, your Family will recieve great good fortune for taking you in and you and Aurora will be a Cat Dynamic Duo, we bet very soon!!!

Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Tubster , Ebony Tubette and Tubby 2 , Black Ctas All are sending their very special Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW Fopr Our Miracle Cat ^^ and Our Newest Black Cat Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Cat Of The Day ^^ Handsome Hank ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hank what an adorable baby you are!!!

I am so happy your vet tech didn't give up on you!!! The world needs more people like that. I hope your new mommy and daddy are spoiling you rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Hank

Hank is amazing an I love him. He's a miracle and very beautiful as well Bless all your family's hearts Peace and love p.s. kiss Hank for me please

Awwww, Hank! What a cutie! I'm so glad that you are getting healthy! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Hank! I'm so sorry to have missed your big day, sweetheart, but I just had to come back to tell you how much I loved reading your amazing, heart warming, happy ending story! Oh, you are too precious for words, Hank; such a beautiful boy, inside and out (and the cutest kitten)! Thank goodness for caring and compassionate people such as those at Northeast Animal Rescue, and your dear guardian angel vet tech, who never gave up on you! And of course your ending wouldn't be a true Cinderfella tale were it not for your dear Mommy and Daddy! What a happy forever home you have found your way to, with the bestest forever family in your parents and fursis Aurora! I'm so very happy to hear you're all better now, with nothing but carefree, fun and love filled years to look forward to! You truly are a miracle kitty, Hank, and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day!!
    Hope you had a very special day of celebration, precious one. Please have your Mommy give you a big hug and a kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are adorable, Hank! God bless you, and God bless that wonderful vet tech who didn't give up on you, and God bless your wonderful family who love you so much!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery