Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cassie wants to say hi

Cassie here. I was on the blue blanket on the love seat last night, and meowm sat down next to me. She was having leaky eyes so I stayed on the blue blanket. She started to pet me, so I figured I would just wait there till her eyes stopped leaking. Took about a half hour. We prayed for our PT friends and she gave me lots of gentle scritches. Then her eyes weren't leaking anymore. We are thankful for our PT Friends and she was so happy that I was willing to snuggle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awww, Cassie, aren't you just the sweetest, most considerate girl.. There for your Meowmie when she needs you so bad.

God bless you both and loads of love to you both,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cassie, Mac here. Good job, girl! That is one of a cat's most important jobs, snuggling with our hoomans when their eyes are leaking. I don't know how it works, but whenever my meowmie's eyes are leaking, I jump up on her lap and pretty soon her eyes stop leaking and she calls me "The Best Orange Cat That Ever Was". I like that.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Cassie here. I have been home alone a lot this week because meowm went back to "wurk". I don't like when she is there -- I like it when she is home with ME! When she was home I could take a nap, have her serve me some food, take another nap, eat a treat, look out the window, drink the milk from her cereal bowl, take another nap and basically have her with me all through the day. I think she misses me when she is at "wurk" because when she comes home, she gives me about elebenty zillion hugs, kisses, snorgles and smooches. I am not sure how long this "wurk" thing will last but if it means more gooshy fudz for me, I guess it's okay.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi there Cassie... you are such a great and loving kitty to snuggle with your mom. She does have to 'wurk" to keep you in your accustomed lifestyle but you are in her heart even she out of your sight.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Cassie here. Meowm was doing her thing with the flashy box again. I was comfortably napping on the cushion from Auntie Helene, and here comes Meowm, flash flash away. Oh, well.

Oh, hello Cassie! Aren't you just so sweet curled up on your pretty pillow!!! We're so happy to see you again!

Love from your friends in Michigan ,

Poppy, Elmer, Sparkler, Bob, and Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia
    (and Pat the maid)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cassie has me nervous and I'm not quite sure what to do. She ate about 20 minutes ago (wet food- pate) and since then she has been walking around with her mouth open, licking her mouth, pawing at her mouth with her front paws, clicking her teeth and sticking out her tongue, and drooling. Like she has something stuck in her teeth. Now she is hiding but I can still hear her teeth clicking. I am going to wait about five more minutes and if it doesn't stop, I'm calling the vet. I don't know if she has food stuck between her teeth or what. She isn't coughing or having trouble breathing. Since Christmas I've been feeding her smaller amounts three times a day so she doesn't snarf and barf, which is working. I can tell that something is wrong, and it makes me very nervous that she is hiding. She was fine before I fed her, meowing and following me around like she usually does. I am worried.

Update. She is lying in the sunshine, but still breathing with her mouth open. Occasionally clicking her teeth and pawing at her mouth still, and drooling. No coughing, no bleeding, no vomiting. I guess we are going to the emergency vet. I'm nervous.

Oh no, will be praying for Cassie. I hope it's not serious.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Prayers for Cassie!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I hope it is nothing serious. Please keep us updated. Good thoughts for dear Cassie!

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Poor little Cassie and poor mom - I hope all goes well. Please do let us know when you can.

Cassie baby - don't be afraid ... the whitecoats will try to find a way to make it better sweetheart. Give mommy some kisses honey, she is so worried about you.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

You just wish that they could tell what's wrong, but it sounds that she was trying to tell you something. Hope the vet visit will sort it out and gets better!

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh Cassie, please let it just be something between your teeth! Prayers and {{{hugs}}} for you and your Mom.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!