Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dear Catmobile Kitties ----

Angel and Winnie are home and resting from all the fun. They must have brought half of Longdon home with them judging from the amount of packages they had.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still no sign of Franklin and The Princess....sigh.....the rascals......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Hi mom!
    We had a wonderful weekend, Chels and I went to Harrod's and bought presents for each other since our birthday and gotcha day were just some days ago... And we got a birthday present for Franklin too..

Oh, and from now on Chels wants everyone to refer to her as "HRH Princess Chelsea Pearl"

We'll get home tomorrow, ok? See ya then..
    Sophie
    astrid

Hi fellow kitties,
    Was that a fantastic trip or what? Our PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet was fantastic, we were so proud of them. All of the spectators were surprised to see them in their tartans playing some great songs. Our purrents probably heard the deafening applause!

Fellow kitties, Soncat reminded me that Sunday is Meowmies Day. I think we should skip the Kentucky Derby this time so we can be with our Meowmies and spend the weekend showing them how very much we love them, appreciate how much they care for us, and thank them for giving us our wonderful furever homes. I'm going to pass on the Derby so I can give Meowmie lots and lots of lovies.

See all of you on our next trip.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Pinot Noir, will your meowmie let you go to the Preakness race in a few weeks? ...the Preakness race is on May 21st. The weather should be very spring-like by then. My meowmie has a friend from college who lives in Maryland.

Lubz,
    Cassie
    Hey Cassie! My purrents will be back in town by then, so we can have a party here for the Preakness! It would be nice to see the horsies again. Who is your favorite for the Derby? Just to let you know, I'll be a little out of touch starting this weekend until Mom & Dad get back on the 18th. My sitter got wise to the netbook and Catberry usage, so she's watches me more now. I hope we can get together!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi fellow kitties,
    Was that a fantastic trip or what? Our PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet was fantastic, we were so proud of them. All of the spectators were surprised to see them in their tartans playing some great songs. Our purrents probably heard the deafening applause!

Fellow kitties, Soncat reminded me that Sunday is Meowmies Day. I think we should skip the Kentucky Derby this time so we can be with our Meowmies and spend the weekend showing them how very much we love them, appreciate how much they care for us, and thank them for giving us our wonderful furever homes. I'm going to pass on the Derby so I can give Meowmie lots and lots of lovies.

See all of you on our next trip.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    That was a terrific trip! I loved meeting the Corgis and the royal horsies! Groucho, you and Soncat make a very good point about Meowmie's Day, thank you very much. I'll stay here and give her some purrs and head bumpies. We will watch the Kentucky Derby on television.

Kitties, would you all please give your meowmies some purrs and head bumpies for me?

Thank you,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Franklin has been strutting around the house like he was some sort of star....if he wasn't so dang cute I might be a little purrturbed.... LOL
    HRH Chels on the other hand just mopes around, now and then looking dreamily out the window.....
    At least she came back as a gray tabby.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Mac and Ming are both "sleeping it off" and can't be roused. Ming is actually purring in his sleep! I wonder what that's all about?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Dear Catmobile Kitties ---

The Preakness Stakes is this Saturday (May 21). My meowmie didn't realize it followed the Kentucky Derby so closely! Pinot's purr-ents will be home mid-week. Do you think Animal Kingdom will repeat his Derby win? Do you think we'll get to visit with the horses?

Purrs,
    Cassie

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi Cassie,
    Thank you for being so on top of these great events! Do you think we might have enough time to pull a Catmobile trip together? Have you been able to get Pinot on her Catberry? We all are going to have to figure out some way for her to keep in touch with us when her purrents are away. I'll call you on your cell phone tonight.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Cassie,
    Thank you for being so on top of these great events! Do you think we might have enough time to pull a Catmobile trip together? Have you been able to get Pinot on her Catberry? We all are going to have to figure out some way for her to keep in touch with us when her purrents are away. I'll call you on your cell phone tonight.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Dear Groucho,

Cassie hasn't been able to connect with Pinot on her Catberry yet. She is not sure which kitties might like to go this time. Please check in, kitties!

Thank you,
    Elyse for Cassie

Mac and Ming would love to see the horsies again, but they're wondering if they can bring their little brother? Kimba made a big stink when they didn't take him to the Royal Wedding and they want to make amends, if it's a short trip.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

My gang are all set to go! Sydney and Bob already have the bagpipes packed.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Well, they're FINALLY home, so I have internet access again!!

Come on kitties, come to Maryland to celebrate the Preakness!! My basement's all ready for you!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Mac and Ming would love to see the horsies again, but they're wondering if they can bring their little brother? Kimba made a big stink when they didn't take him to the Royal Wedding and they want to make amends, if it's a short trip.
    Of course Kimba can come! All kitties are always welcome on our Catmobile trips. Don't worry Miss Katladyd, he'll be watched and very well cared for.

Pinot, it's so great to hear from you again! How sweet of you to invite us to your place for the race. Do your purrents know we're coming? I'll get Meowmie to order lots of fried chicken, scallops, shrimp, and ribs. Soncat will get enough cheezburgers for everyone. I already sent an order to the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe, can't be without our haggis chips! Spencer said our order will be at my place by Friday morning.

Come on kitties, we need to know who's coming right away.

Your friend,
    Groucho