Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dear Catmobile Kitties ----

Cassie will be there for Soncat's purr-thday! She hopes Soncat will tell her more about all his interesting travel experiences.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm so there too!

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Franklin and Chelsea will be there too. Chels' gotcha day is April 21 and Franklin's b-day is April 22 so this will be a great way for them to celebrate!
    O-M-G!!! O-M-G!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS ON APRIL 18!!!!! WE CAN CELEBRATE ALL THE BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER GIRLFRIEND!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Sophie
    astrid

OMG is right! Chelsea is ready to parteeeeeeeee
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Hi kitties,
    Wow, this is going to be some party! So many neat things to celebrate.....purrthdays, Gotcha Days. What makes this extra special is that Franklin and Soncat have the exact same purrthday! Gotcha Days call for an extra special celebration, it's that wonderful day that you found your furever home and never have to worry about anything ever again.

I plan to order lots of fried chicken, shrimp, scallops, ribs and anything else our guests would like. Groucho doesn't know this but I have some primo catnip stashed away for occasions like this.

Everyone will be picked up and brought over to our place. Soft pillows and warm blankets will be available for napping. If there's a particular food or treat you'd like to have, let me know and I'll be sure to have it. See all of you very soon!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    .... If there's a particular food or treat you'd like to have, let me know and I'll be sure to have it. See all of you very soon!
    Darling, please don't forget the sushi, especially the tuna rolls!!

Thanx,
    Sophie
    astrid

Daddy promised Crab Cakes, Daddy promised Crab Cakes....YAY!!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Mom said we could bring ceviche this trip! It's a really good fish dish! We can't wait!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    Darling, please don't forget the sushi, especially the tuna rolls!!

Thanx,
    Sophie
    Don't worry Sophie, I'll make sure there are plenty of tuna rolls for everyone!
    By the way, if any of the kitty ladies would like to do some shopping while you're here, be sure to let me know so adequate transportation can be arranged. There are a few new shops at Quakerbridge Mall plus there are some great sales going on!

Cassie says, tuna rolls?!! Yum! And Auntie Momcat, she could use a new water dish if the shopping center has a pet store. Metal or ceramic would be fine.

Cassie and I decided to have Eli's cheesecake sent ahead. She admitted to me that she took a little nibble out of the cheesecake as she was traveling last time . I would like the cheesecake to arrive without whisker marks!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Cassie,
    Oooo, Eli's cheesecake! Don't worry about having a taste before sharing it with your friends, taste testing is a good thing. In fact, I'd love to be part of your taste test.

Quakerbridge Mall doesn't have a pet shop (you're right sweetie, what kind of mall is that?!?) Never fear, when all of you ladies are finished at the mall I'll arrange for a stop at Pet Smart. It's not far from the mall.

I can't wait to see you next week! There are lots of lovies and smoochies waiting for you If you think of anything else be sure to let me know.

Scritchies and lovies,
    Auntie Momcat

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!
    Winnie is now splint free!!! Just in time for the trip!!!

Sophie
    astrid

Hi kitties,
    Wow, so many great things to celebrate! Concatulations to Winnie for getting out of her splint!

I'm going to be on vacation starting this Wednesday so come on over whenever you're ready. Ladies, be sure to let me know when you'd like to go shopping so the transportation will be waiting for you. If you'd like, I can also arrange a stop at some outlets along with the stop at Quakerbridge Mall. Sophie, Cassie, Pinot, Princess, Duchess, Sparkler, Chels and Lady Edwina, there are several high end outlets there for the finer, more discriminating tastes.

For the gentleman kitties, my high def tv will be at your disposal for ball games, Animal Planet, whatever you're into.

I can't wait to see all of you again!!!!

Auntie Momcat

Excitement is in high gear now!!! Winnie and Angel have been just over the moon all afternoon. Of course, Winnie will have to take it easy and will need to rest that paw but she promises to be good.

She may even set a new trend. The white part of that pawsie is slightly pink. The red tape the vet used dyed her fur pink when it got wet (accidently I'm sure) this morning.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi kitties,
    Wow, so many great things to celebrate! Concatulations to Winnie for getting out of her splint!

I'm going to be on vacation starting this Wednesday so come on over whenever you're ready. Ladies, be sure to let me know when you'd like to go shopping so the transportation will be waiting for you. If you'd like, I can also arrange a stop at some outlets along with the stop at Quakerbridge Mall. Sophie, Cassie, Pinot, Princess, Duchess, Sparkler, Chels and Lady Edwina, there are several high end outlets there for the finer, more discriminating tastes.

For the gentleman kitties, my high def tv will be at your disposal for ball games, Animal Planet, whatever you're into.

I can't wait to see all of you again!!!!

Auntie Momcat
    Of course Sparkler is there for the trip to the Mall and other upscale shopping venues, and so are Ms. Poppy and the two Mature ladies Lavinia and Poppaea!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

15. Is there a Saks? I must completely redo the wardrobe for Winnie now that she needs pink instead of red.

Colorfully,

Edwina/es
    Attached Images Attached Images