Thread: Joy!

Joy!

Wow - so photogenic! And so sweet! I like how you pose for your pics, Joy! Enjoy your DOTD status, and that squeaky toy - lol!

Joy....You are so beautiful. And I bet you are a joy to have around.Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Awwwwwwwww what a supercutie petootie you are Joy!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Joy, happy dog of the day to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Joy in Germany, you certainly are a pretty little girl. Congrats on being DOTD!

Guten Tag Liebchen! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Joy in Germany! (Love that pretty, red bow in your hair!) Oh, what a precious Havanese pup you are, and so aptly named, as it's hard not to be joyful, looking at that sweet face! Wow, already 3 show trophies, and your show career has only just begun! I can just imagine how you wow the judges with your winning personality and beautiful good looks! Bet you're going to make a wonderful Mommy too, when your show days are done! But as impressive as your accomplishments in the show ring are, it's as your family's loving and loyal, most joyful companion, that your star shines most brightly!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and your family enjoy a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day!!! Hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Joy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww Joy, what a pretty girl you are! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla