Thread: Fetch!

Fetch!

Hi cat lovers! I am new here so please bear with me while I learn my way around. I seen the post, "Cat Games" and just had to post about my snowshoe Siamese, Sammy. He will play fetch. When he was little, he use to love for me to smash up my empty cig packs and throw them. He would chase them and bat them around forever. One day, he comes running back to me with the "ball" in his mouth. It was just the cutest thing I had ever seen!! Now, he is older but still knows that sound when I smash the pack and say, "are you ready"?, he will meow at me and wait for me to throw it. He is my little man. Never lets me down and loves me unconditionally. I also have a very sweet lil russian blue who's name is "Blue Bell", BooBoo for short.?. So good to find this website where people actually know what its like to be loved by a cat.

I love when they play fetch. My Lucky dose the same, but only with my packs. He dose not like my wifes.
    I have to roll them very tite and bend in half. Years ago Patch would play ball. if you tossed a small paper ball she would bat it back, her aim was very good. When she got tired the ball would go in a differant direction.
    GILL & Crew;

My Paizly used to play fetch. She stopped when the youngster, Jax, joined the house. But she had a pink/black ball with a feather boa on it, or she liked to fetch one of her little springy toys. She doesn't fetch anymore becuase she's afraid Jax will pounce on her. Silly girl.

My grandma used to have a Siamese named Blue Bell. Named that because of her beautiful blue eyes (even though they were crossed).

Welcome to Pet Talk, by the way. You can see my "kids" in my siggy below.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am still trying to find my way around here. I think I managed to get pictures of my cats into the album. How do I make a picture signature?

Your babies are beautiful!!!

Go to this thread and request for someone to make you a siggy. Unless you know how to make them yourself (which I do not). Or maybe you could ask for some instruction on how to do it. I leave it to the "professionals".
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I have been teaching Peaches to shake. She does pretty good at it.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

Maid to 5 cats

My little girl loves to play fetch with foil.
    sometimes after I get done with my breakfast sandwich and start crumbling the foil she come out of nowhere when she hears the noise.
    She is about 7 now and has been playing since shes about 3 months
    she is a tuxedo girl I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how