I copied this from Malibu's kitty introduction thread for Ziggy's fans cos I know I'm not the only Ziggy fan.

Hello, beautiful Ziggy! I always love to see photos of you! I didn't know the story about your orange and wh ite brother-kitty. I'm so glad that you both were found and made safe! and Pearl, too! Could you please have mom give you and all your kitty-siblings some petting from me.

Your admirer,
elyse

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
Well she's a DLH Tabby with a very fluffy,bushy tail. She's also very large for a female and weighs about 13-14lbs or maybe a bit more. She may have some Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat in her. She'll be 5 in late June and she was found in the Phoenix,AZ area by PT members where she and her brother were dumped as kittens in a feral cat park. Her brother is an orange and white short hair and still lives with the PT members who found him.

Here are a few pictures of her.

My cat Pearl was also found dumped in the same location as Ziggy Stardust a year earlier with her 3 brothers by the same people. I'll never understand why people dump animals.