Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ole has a new sister! Picture heavy*

Congrats!!! Keva is adorable. Since you said this wasn't planned how did this all come about? Inquiring minds want to know. I hope that Ole will be a wonderful big brother to her. I look forward to seeing Keva grow up. Good luck.

I know dogs don't really know how to share. I just couldn't think of a better word. They are never left alone at anytime. If Ole shows any sign of aggression towards the puppy for any reason the toys are taken away. He usually just takes them away from her.
    I got her from a friend of a friend ha. They couldn't keep her because of alergies. (their loss my gain My friend thought of me. When I saw her I couldn't pass her up!
    I'm going to go with pronouncing it like Keeva. I've always loved the name.
    I'm gonna get her started in puppy kindergarten and get Ole in beginners. I want her to be able to go to the nursing home that I work at and bring Ole. She is a bit too wild right now for that.
    I do hope she stays smaller for Ole and for apartment reasons. They do allow big dogs in my apartment but I would just prefer if she stayed on the smaller size. (there are labs, pitties, huskies and mixes of those all over our apt.)
    I forgot how easy it is to train dogs from the herding group! She is such a fast learner! Ole is so stubborn it drives me crazy sometimes!(but I still love the guy)

Oh my goodness, Ole, what on earth has your mum brought home NOW?! And you gotz to share your toys wiff her? Aw, poor guy, come here, let me ruffle your ears and give you a tummy rub, . . . there, now don't you feel better?

Keva is gorgeous! What a sweetie!

I was going to say either Turvuren or Malinois (I always mix up those 2 and have to go check their web sites). She is very fluffy! PUPPY FLUFF is so soft, enjoy that!