Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Story teller game

Sana
    ..look at the food and barf it out, runs to take Squirtle and escape to their real White Charming (as the prince) castle .. on their way..

trapped fox
    ..to the castle they encounter a Trapped fox right in the middle of the path leading to the castle. The fox pleads with Sana to have mercy on .....

battle cry

...her and help her out, Saana says, "Why are you pleading I would of course help you!" As she opes the trap, the fox lets out a battle cry and then...

thanks

Sana
    ..her and help her out, Saana says, "Why are you pleading I would of course help you!" As she opes the trap, the fox lets out a battle cry and then...
    the fox grabs Sana, and chuckled " I out foxed you little girl. Thanks to my slyness I catch tasty morsel like....

purple
    _

the fox grabs Sana, and chuckled " I out foxed you little girl. Thanks to my slyness I catch tasty morsels like....

these delicious purple plums someone brought to the PT Barbecue! But because you opened the trap for me, I'll let you go. Are there any mice being served at this barbecue?"

"Goodness, no," answers Sana. "Humans don't eat mice; in fact, there are some in this group who keep them as pets! Instead, may I offer you some delicious..."

backpack
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

"Goodness, no," answers Sana. "Humans don't eat mice; in fact, there are some in this group who keep them as pets! Instead, may I offer you some delicious..."

...sandwiches from my backpack. You can have some of them.
    Because of Sana's generosity and helpfulness, the Fox says," Why, thank you Sana that is so nice of you. I guess I'll be on my merry way them, Taa taa then, good bye!"

And Sana and Prince Charming went on the other direction of to their own castle. There at...

teatime

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post

...sandwiches from my backpack. You can have some of them.
    Because of Sana's generosity and helpfulness, the Fox says," Why, thank you Sana that is so nice of you. I guess I'll be on my merry way them, Taa taa then, good bye!"

And Sana and Prince Charming went on the other direction of to their own castle. There at...
    ......the centre of the Sahara desert their castle was located. But arriving there about teatime, they found that their castle had been buried deeply under the sand. Handing Sana a shovel, Prince Charming said......."please dig", and then he sat down and..........

Tutankhamen

"I'm Back !!"

......the centre of the Sahara desert their castle was located. But arriving there about teatime, they found that their castle had been buried deeply under the sand. Handing Sana a shovel, Prince Charming said......."please dig", and then he sat down and acted all like Tutankhamen..suddenly the Prince awoke from his sleep and found himself lying in his royal bed in the City of Pleasantville in his and her princess's beautiful white castle...

(Wom, my prince is nice )

peaceful morning

Blog Entries
    ......the centre of the Sahara desert their castle was located. But arriving there about teatime, they found that their castle had been buried deeply under the sand. Handing Sana a shovel, Prince Charming said......."please dig", and then he sat down and acted all like Tutankhamen..suddenly the Prince awoke from his sleep and found himself lying in his royal bed in the City of Pleasantville in his and her princess's beautiful white castle...

(Wom, my prince is nice )

peaceful morning
    where it was a peaceful morning. The grass was emerald green, the sun was shining, the sky was a beautiful cobalt blue, the breeze was blowing softly, the flowers were blooming, the birds were tweeting, &

rumbling

Bonny
    where it was a peaceful morning. The grass was emerald green, the sun was shining, the sky was a beautiful cobalt blue, the breeze was blowing softly, the flowers were blooming, the birds were tweeting, &
    With out warning there came a rumbling noise from out of the west. Just as ....

donuts

..the Prince Charming and Princess Sana turned around to see what it was, they saw a flood of DONUTS!!!

shocked

Blog Entries
    ..the Prince Charming and Princess Sana turned around to see what it was, they saw a flood of DONUTS!!!

shocked
    Kokopups donut machine went haywire & there were chocolate donuts, glazed donuts, donuts with chocolate frosting & white frosting with sprinkles on them, creme filled donuts & donut holes, filling up the town of Pleasantville. Everyone was shocked & then......

bake off

Bonny
    Kokopups donut machine went haywire & there were chocolate donuts, glazed donuts, donuts with chocolate frosting & white frosting with sprinkles on them, creme filled donuts & donut holes, filling up the town of Pleasantville. Everyone was shocked & then......
    .. word came in on the Betty Crocker Bake off just over the hill from the donut flood. It is a grim...

daisies

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    Bonny

.. word came in on the Betty Crocker Bake off just over the hill from the donut flood. It is a grim...

daisies
    reminder that sooner or later we will all be pushing up daisies. However all that fertilizer will insure a wonderful collection of flowers.

quahog

Suddenly, a word popped in Princess Sana's mind, " What was a 'quahog' mean? She erased that thought from her mind and ate her 10th donut.

Drove back

(and I searched it up and found out what they really were, they are like seashells, right? )

Blog Entries
    Suddenly, a word popped in Princess Sana's mind, " What was a 'quahog' mean? She erased that thought from her mind and ate her 10th donut.

Drove back

(and I searched it up and found out what they really were, they are like seashells, right? )
    Prince Charming & Princess Sana got into their 2011 Red Mustang Convertible & drove back into the sticks looking for some quahog's & got stuck in the sand up to the axles. They were in dire straights until ....

unicorn