Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Story teller game

Mutts like Heinzer know how to strut their stuff, they are the best of all dogs, tails up high, noses to the air sniffing, long floppy ears, beady little eyes, & a nose for trouble. Well, there sure was trouble to be found that day, at the big Pet Talk Barbecue and Picnic, what with all those people chatting with each other, dogs wandering around, and all that tempting food just sitting there ready to eat. All was well until this bratty kid comes by with his squirtgun. "Bummer" I said as the brat squirted me in the eye. "This kid needs Supervision" I said to his mother. She (his mother) pulled out a huge 2 gallon water blaster & soaked Mr. Wombat & everyone else down including the dogs & said April Fools. Everybody laughed over the kid's mom and said Happy April Fool Day!!! Even though The day started off a little Gloomy as the sun started to shine and the clothes begin to dry this fine April morning was going to turn into a disaster. Rosie O'Donnell showed up, and after eating all of the food at the venue she Started turning green around the gills. It would'nt have been so bad that she barfed in Wom's lap but the tiger skin jacket belonging to Helen, which Wom had borrowed to keep warm, copped the lot. Wom raised a hairy paw and said, Gimme a high five, today's my birthday, I'll forgive you for now, but meet me tomorrow, and I'll deal wit you then! Just then, Helen came back for her jacket. And seeing it technicolored in half digested shrimp and steak, she said "Wombat!, I should punch and kick you for this."

All of a sudden, the volume on a nearby boom box went to full blast as the song "Signs" by the Canadian group Five Man Electrical Band began to play their harmonicas. Meanwhile Candace finds a hidden stock of baked beans in Elyse's car, and says "Look everyone. Food. This ought to be good for a windbreaker." She then proceeded to play The Stars and Stripes Forever by John Philip Sousa on the boom box. Just then as David p stood up to salute..

American pie

Mutts like Heinzer know how to strut their stuff, they are the best of all dogs, tails up high, noses to the air sniffing, long floppy ears, beady little eyes, & a nose for trouble. Well, there sure was trouble to be found that day, at the big Pet Talk Barbecue and Picnic, what with all those people chatting with each other, dogs wandering around, and all that tempting food just sitting there ready to eat. All was well until this bratty kid comes by with his squirtgun. "Bummer" I said as the brat squirted me in the eye. "This kid needs Supervision" I said to his mother. She (his mother) pulled out a huge 2 gallon water blaster & soaked Mr. Wombat & everyone else down including the dogs & said April Fools. Everybody laughed over the kid's mom and said Happy April Fool Day!!! Even though The day started off a little Gloomy as the sun started to shine and the clothes begin to dry this fine April morning was going to turn into a disaster. Rosie O'Donnell showed up, and after eating all of the food at the venue she Started turning green around the gills. It would'nt have been so bad that she barfed in Wom's lap but the tiger skin jacket belonging to Helen, which Wom had borrowed to keep warm, copped the lot. Wom raised a hairy paw and said, Gimme a high five, today's my birthday, I'll forgive you for now, but meet me tomorrow, and I'll deal wit you then! Just then, Helen came back for her jacket. And seeing it technicolored in half digested shrimp and steak, she said "Wombat!, I should punch and kick you for this."

All of a sudden, the volume on a nearby boom box went to full blast as the song "Signs" by the Canadian group Five Man Electrical Band began to play their harmonicas. Meanwhile Candace finds a hidden stock of baked beans in Elyse's car, and says "Look everyone. Food. This ought to be good for a windbreaker." She then proceeded to play The Stars and Stripes Forever by John Philip Sousa on the boom box. Just then as David p stood up to salute, a fight broke out between Sandie and Richard. A swift uppercut delivered by Sandie knocked Richard base over apex. Richard raising himself from the ground blurted out "Ok Sandie, you win, it's an American pie, not a Californian pie". Meanwhile, Grace let go............

Peanuts

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post

All of a sudden, the volume on a nearby boom box went to full blast as the song "Signs" by the Canadian group Five Man Electrical Band began to play their harmonicas. Meanwhile Candace finds a hidden stock of baked beans in Elyse's car, and says "Look everyone. Food. This ought to be good for a windbreaker." She then proceeded to play The Stars and Stripes Forever by John Philip Sousa on the boom box. Just then as David p stood up to salute, a fight broke out between Sandie and Richard. A swift uppercut delivered by Sandie knocked Richard base over apex. Richard raising himself from the ground blurted out "Ok Sandie, you win, it's an American pie, not a Californian pie". Meanwhile, Grace let go............

Peanuts

Meanwhile, Grace let go of the bag she was holding, which contained a jar of peanuts. It hit the ground with a crash ...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Meanwhile, Grace let go of the bag she was holding, which contained a jar of peanuts. It hit the ground with a crash ...
    Chip & Dale appeared out of no wheres & started to grab the peanuts filling up the pouches in their cheeks & then ....

All of a sudden, the volume on a nearby boom box went to full blast as the song "Signs" by the Canadian group Five Man Electrical Band began to play their harmonicas. Meanwhile Candace finds a hidden stock of baked beans in Elyse's car, and says "Look everyone. Food. This ought to be good for a windbreaker." She then proceeded to play The Stars and Stripes Forever by John Philip Sousa on the boom box. Just then as David p stood up to salute, a fight broke out between Sandie and Richard. A swift uppercut delivered by Sandie knocked Richard base over apex. Richard raising himself from the ground blurted out "Ok Sandie, you win, it's an American pie, not a Californian pie". Meanwhile, Grace let go of the bag she was holding, which contained a jar of peanuts. It hit the ground with a crash.
    Chip & Dale appeared out of no wheres & started to grab the peanuts filling up the pouches in their cheeks & then Wombat grabbed hold of Elyse and Bonny and gave them both a good shake for not posting a follow up word to this thread. "How many times;" Wombat said shaking a furry paw " must I...................."

Medication

"I'm Back !!"

Medication
    "How many times," Wombat said, shaking a furry paw, "must I remind you to post a follow-up word to this thread?"

Elyse took a small step backward and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, Wom. My doctor changed my blood pressure medication around and it's got my brain in a bit of a tiz. I won't let it happen again."

Satisfactory

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

"How many times," Wombat said, shaking a furry paw, "must I remind you to post a follow-up word to this thread?"

Elyse took a small step backward and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, Wom. My doctor changed my blood pressure medication around and it's got my brain in a bit of a tiz. I won't let it happen again."
    "Well,' said Wom 'that excuse sounds satisfactory to me, for the moment anyway. But next time.....the wrath of Maggie will be wished upon you." Wom takes the magic wand from the pocket in his favourite tutu and............

Exactly

"I'm Back !!"

"Well,' said Wom 'that excuse sounds satisfactory to me, for the moment anyway. But next time.....the wrath of Maggie will be wished upon you." Wom takes the magic wand from the pocket in his favourite tutu and............

Exactly
    And exactly like a magician shakes his wand on the girls so the next time they make a mistake, Maggie's curse comes on them

Worried

And exactly like a magician shakes his wand on the girls so the next time they make a mistake, Maggie's curse comes on them.
    "I'm immune to curses! I'm not worried about what may happen to me!" shouts ...

food

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    "I'm immune to curses! I'm not worried about what may happen to me!" shouts ...
    ...Elyse. "Ok, ya gonna cop it now." Said Wom. He waves his magic wand, and a cupcake appears sticking out of Elyse's right ear. "Oops!! Sorry. I invoked the food curse by mistake." Just then, the mayor............

Global Warming.

"I'm Back !!"

Blog Entries
    ...Elyse. "Ok, ya gonna cop it now." Said Wom. He waves his magic wand, and a cupcake appears sticking out of Elyse's right ear. "Oops!! Sorry. I invoked the food curse by mistake." Just then, the mayor............

Global Warming.
    Al Gore shows up accusing everyone of Global Warming. Everyone shouts yah think your pawfect......

dog poop

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    Al Gore shows up accusing everyone of Global Warming. Everyone shouts yah think your pawfect......
    "Well no." Says Al. "It's a well known fact that Bonny and myself have never been perfect. I mean, because I was born with big ears, makes me very imperfect, like Bonny with her six toes on each foot. Every time she steps in dogs poop, she has more toes to clean. We do of course, wish that we were born perfect in every way like Wombat."
    The crowd erupts in cheering at Al's honesty, and...........

Picking nose
    Last edited by wombat2u2004; 03-14-2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Left out a word

"I'm Back !!"

Wom Void
    "Well no." Says Al. "It's a well known fact that Bonny and myself have never been perfect. I mean, because I was born with big ears, makes me very imperfect, like Bonny with her six toes on each foot. Every time she steps in dogs poop, she has more toes to clean. We do of course, wish that we were born perfect in every way like Wombat."
    The crowd erupts in cheering at Al's honesty, and...........
    Misguided humor. Every one knows that Wom can't be trusted because of what he hides in that phonie pouch in addition to the Beretta with ivory grips. Everyone knows male Wombats don't have pouches.

toaster

The crowd erupts in cheering at Al's honesty, all except Bill who accuses Wom of Misguided humor. Every one knows that Wom can't be trusted because of what he hides in that phonie pouch in addition to the Beretta with ivory grips. Everyone knows male Wombats don't have pouches.
    Wom stands there feeling very slighted and upset about Bill's remarks, and decides on revenge. Wom formulates a plan whilst picking his nose. Will he throw the toaster at Bill ??? Or will he steal Bill's bowl of grits and then forgive him ?? Meanwhile.........

Pink Labrador.

"I'm Back !!"

The crowd erupts in cheering at Al's honesty, all except Bill who accuses Wom of Misguided humor. Every one knows that Wom can't be trusted because of what he hides in that phonie pouch in addition to the Beretta with ivory grips. Everyone knows male Wombats don't have pouches.
    Wom stands there feeling very slighted and upset about Bill's remarks, and decides on revenge. Wom formulates a plan whilst picking his nose. Will he throw the toaster at Bill ??? Or will he steal Bill's bowl of grits and then forgive him ?? Meanwhile.........

Pink Labrador.
    a Pink Labrador came up and said, you all are gone crazy, can you not be like me, sane and naturally perfect!
    Dog Pound