Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A question for the Catmobile kitties

A question for the Catmobile kitties

Now that Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia and Lavinia have arrived and have their sunglasses, Cassie would like to know if the Catmobile kitties would like to go to Mardi Gras, go somewhere for Saint Patrick's Day or perhaps travel to New Zealand and cheer up their fellow kitties affected by the earthquake there. Some bagpiping and dancing may help to lift their spirits. Or, if the kitties' purr-ents would prefer to keep them home for now, she wants to know if later in the year would be better.

Her bag is ready to pack any time.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mardi Gras sounds like a good start!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That's a wondeful idea, Cassie! We had a great time at Mardi Gras last time and I'd love to do it again. All that wonderful food! Maybe we can see Dr. John again too.

Here's an idea for all of us to think about.....maybe we can bring our St. Patrick's Day celebration to New Zealand for our fellow pets. We can ask our Meowmies to stock up on extra food and snacks to share with our kiwi friends. It might also be a good idea to arrange for them to get new cell phones.

Chels, Sophie, Pinot, is there any way to order sunglasses for them too?

I'll call the local Jaguar dealer this morning about getting the Catmobile. I can't wait!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I know that the Found and Porch Ctas love Mardi Gras and will be there with bells on to enjoy all that great jazz and creole cooking.
    They certainly would get into the spirit of thinngs and Our Awesome Angels Army would show them all the best places to go.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ming wants to know if any of his fellow bagpipers want to perform during Mardi Gras? He has been practicing "When the Saints Come Marching In" for days now.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Yes we all agree thats a good start.. We will all get packed here & get some catnip mousies together & other treats..

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Mardi Gras sounds like a good start!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Chelsea is soooo ready for St Pat's and Mardi Gras.......I haven't gotten the chance to take photos of her with those green spots.....
    Much to the dismay of some of our neighbors (who wouldn't know good music if it hit them in the face) Franklin has been diligently practicing "When the Saints" along with "When Irish Eyes are Smiling".....and I think I heard a bit of "Danny Boy" the other night.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Much to the dismay of some of our neighbors (who wouldn't know good music if it hit them in the face) Franklin has been diligently practicing "When the Saints" along with "When Irish Eyes are Smiling".....and I think I heard a bit of "Danny Boy" the other night.....
    When I was in Edinburgh during the Tattoo the one thing I still remember is, at the end of the program, one lone bagpiper standing on the castle turret playing "Danny Boy" as the mist came in. Beautiful!!! I'm sure our Franklin will do it proud!

The other night Groucho was on his cell phone with a member of the Quartet. I did hear a great rendition of "Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly?" By the way, was that Sparkler singing "An Irish Lullaby" around lunch time?

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Ming wants to know if any of his fellow bagpipers want to perform during Mardi Gras? He has been practicing "When the Saints Come Marching In" for days now.
    Bob and Sydney and the Dancer are all in... OF COURSE! Bagpipes all tuned up.. dancing shoes polished...
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Chelsea is soooo ready for St Pat's and Mardi Gras.......I haven't gotten the chance to take photos of her with those green spots..... ...
    I know you do look super cool Chels dear...

I'm sooooo ready too!!! Good food, fun, music, dancing, friends... gee! I can't wait!

See you soon,
    Sophie
    astrid

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    That's a wondeful idea, Cassie! We had a great time at Mardi Gras last time and I'd love to do it again. All that wonderful food! Maybe we can see Dr. John again too.

Here's an idea for all of us to think about.....maybe we can bring our St. Patrick's Day celebration to New Zealand for our fellow pets. We can ask our Meowmies to stock up on extra food and snacks to share with our kiwi friends. It might also be a good idea to arrange for them to get new cell phones.

Chels, Sophie, Pinot, is there any way to order sunglasses for them too?

I'll call the local Jaguar dealer this morning about getting the Catmobile. I can't wait!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Dear Groucho, I will send meowmie to pick up extra cheesecake and Chicago pizza. She picked up a jug of distilled water for her night-time machine (the one that makes funny humming sounds) so I will bring that as well. She will pick up another one because they are on sale right now.

Purrs,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Angel and Winnie can go. It will be good for Winnie to have a bit of travel before going to the Royal Wedding. She was very good today. She caught a mousie. We let it go outside.

Angel and Winnie have their sunglasses and are packing.

(Chip and Chuck are still grounded until they are at least one year old)
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, we have no time to plan, we need to get this in gear! Mardi Gras is March 8th - I can barely type I'm so excited! We'll have to rely on our friends from last year's celebration to help with this...Chels, your colors will be wonderful in the parade! Which krew will we be in this year....oh so much to do, can't talk, must make contacts, Catmobile parking arrangements...where will the bagpipes be playing...gotta go! Talk soon!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Okay fellow kitties,
    There's no time to spare! The Catmobile will be here on Saturday so we can hit the road on Sunday morning. Pinot, does that work for you? Be sure to let us know you'll be coming ASAP so the necessary arrangements can be made. For those of you coming in early, you can stay at my place until it's time to leave.

Right now Meowmie is on her cell phone ordering fried chicken, shrimp, clams, and bbq ribs (yummy!). And get this, for this trip Soncat will get enough bacon-cheezburgers for everyone!

Miss Phesina, does the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe have a website for placing orders? We definitely have to stock up on haggis chips.

Winnie, do you need sunglasses?

I have to help Meowmie with an agreement she's working on for her job. Ooo, must go because my lovely Inka is calling on my cell phone.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Miss Phesina, does the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe have a website for placing orders? We definitely have to stock up on haggis chips.
    Of course... HaggisInAHurry.com
    Death thought about it.