Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When the opportunity comes along

When the opportunity comes along

A Cat Mom gotta do what a Cat Mom gotta do!

Fresh off the press, Caramellas newest "What is it" video?"...

Note how much she has grown and that she is getting a tummy on her. She is still a spolied rotten little girl but she is not as demanding of loving as she use to be, becoming more independant but still letting me know I am her Mommie.. Still a JOY and she is now my therapy cat. She makes sure I get out and walk every day, several times a day, she makes sure I laugh several times a day and still gives me a lot of "awwww!" moments..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awww, give her a kiss for me!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my goodness, that's what I thought it might be! Caramella, you are so cute and smart! MMWAH!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awwwwwwwwww sweet Caramella
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Ohhhhhh Caramella, you are just so SWEET!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Laura, it is getting so that whenever (and where ever!) I hear that music, I expect to see Caramella!!!

My, she is looking like an adult cat now, huh? Yup, getting a bit of a pudge, need to cut back on the food / treats. Oh and I wonder if she will be more lovey dovey again if you do that?!

I did think it was the fan this time; only because, what else could be UP in the middle of the room!

Caramella, you are a dear!

Awww!!!!!!! Hahaah made me smile from ear to ear!!!!
    GIVE HER LOADS OF HUGGIES AND KISSIES FROM ME!!! I just want to hug her sooo tight!!!!

We're just back from our second walk today. This morning all I could manage was one round (had a bad morning) and this evening I did 2 rounds and could have done more but she let me know she was ready to come in. She lets me know when she is ready to go for her walk and when we are out, she recognizes the house and if she ignores it, she wants to continue on but if she gets verbal, she wants to stop and go back inside. I'm telling you, she is really a smart little thing. If I stop to chat with a neighbor and stand still more than a minute, she is screaming at me to get MOVING! Once moving, she gets quiet.. People ride by and slow down and see the kitty in the stroller and grin from ear to ear. I had one lady stop me one day saying her Mother has been telling her about the lady that walks a cat every day and she had to see it for herself.. I have got to get Rie to video her when I get the stroller out and how she does when I am pushing her in it.. Maybe next week..

I figured you all would know it was the ceiling fan this time but I had to get a video of it anyway..It still fascinates her and this time she stood up and cracked me up.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

OMG Caramella is so gosh darn cute!!!! Even as a more grown up kitty she's still cute enough to want to pick her up and smother her with kisses!! Thank you for sharing her and for the videos, they are such a fabulous pick me up.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

She really is so sweet. I couldn't wait to see if it was the fan again. Can't wait to see the next installation of Caramella and her fan.

Caramella is such a pretty girl... lots of colors. She sounds smart too. I wish I could see you walk her around in her stroller; do get someone to video or take a photo. I walk more now that I have LilGirl because she loves to be outside. Sometimes Luke goes with us a little way. Annie always walks with us. Arent pets fun? Thanks for the video... Kay in NC

As I watched Caramella star in her latest video there was only one question on my mind.....why didn't we see her walk the red carpet to accept her Oscars?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Caramella is so precious and beautiful She knows her job well and is a very special little friend for you Laura. Now I know everything happens for a reason
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Did you all notice the length of that beautiful tail?
    What a lovely lovely girl!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Between Caramella and Angel, we have seen two beautiful, precious, kitty girls grow up on this site!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!