Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jessica goes for an ultrasound on Tuesday

My dear friend:
    As you know, I have been out of town and I feel so guilty that I'm emailing you pictures of the Cayman sunset and here you were dealing with this difficult situation. If only I'd known.... gosh my eyes are very leaky now.

Rest in Peace dear Jessica. So are, and still are, so much loved by all of us. Reach down at night and softly purr in your meowmie's ear. She needs to know that you are alright.

Big hugs Karen....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Karen I am so sorry to hear about Jessica's passing - small consolation to know she had the best home and life with you and her fursibs.

Rest in peace little Jessica - you are so missed
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

{{{{hugs}}}}

Sleep softly sweet Jessica.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Karen, I'm sorry that Jessica had to leave you. Yes, she had a wonderful long life with you but I know that it was still very hard to let her go. I'm sure she's making many new friends up at Rainbow Bridge and I bet that Daisy was there to greet her. I hope that Samantha will be able to cope with being an only kitty. Please give her lots of loving for me. RIP Jessica. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

That is so sad when we lose a Cat who has been with us for so many yeras , through the good times and the bad, and were always there to cheer us up.
    I know that My Senior Angels, Michael, Joseph , Princess , Moose and All Our Other Angels will be there to greet Jessica with so many hugs and purrs, and that the first plate at the King's Buffet would be for Our Lady From Scotland.

Jessica is such a Wonderful Cat Angel, and we know that she is looking for a spot where you can all be together again in love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Karen, I send my deepest sympathy to you and Alec - and to Sam, too. Jessica was such a sweet girl and you will of course miss her. The time we have with our kitties is never long enough.

I saw what a wonderful life she had in her beautiful garden and how she was being spoiled when she came inside. I'm glad I got to meet her.

Dear Jessica, rest in peace - you will be in your mum and dad's hearts forever.

Big ((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

So deeply sorry. The loss is tremendous, and I send all my spare thoughts and prayers to you. Sweet, grey girl, RIP.

Karen, I am sorry.
    Jessica, have fun at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

oh my gosh...so sorry to hear about poor Jessica's passing away. I didn't turn on this thread for quiet sometime and its so sad to hear that she passed away..

Hugs and lots of prayers for you all...

Oh Karen, I'm so very sorry to learn about Jessica's passing! I know she had a long life, but we're never ready to let them go. I picture her playing with Daisy at the bridge now, being young and healthy.

R.I.P., sweet Jessica!

Karen, please give Samantha some head-scritchies if she likes to. I hope she'll cope with the situation...

Karen,
    My thought and hugs are with you during this difficult time....... Skritchies to Samantha too.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

12. Karen,

I am so glad I got to...well meet might not be the right word...but enjoy the sight of your Gorgeous Gray Ladies. They were amusing in their intense look and manner. Their eyes glowed so against their thick gray fur....

Godspeed Jessica as you join your Daisy.

And Samantha...I'm counting on you!

Oh Karen, I am just reading this, so sad
    Rest in peace lovely grey lady! You reached a wonderful age, although it is never enough for us... What a good idea you had the day you chose Killearn kitties' house as yours
    I hope Samantha will be fine now.

Karen, like a few others, I am late in reading about Jessica. No matter how old they are, we miss them so much. Sleep softly, sweet Jesscia... Hugs for Karen...
    Nine is Fine!!

I am so sorry for your lose. She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge awaiting you. LES. I'm so very very sorry for your sorrow.