Thread: To missy

To missy

I AM A NY CAT LADY, BUT I THINK BEAGLES ARE ADORABLE AND SWEET. FRIENDS OF MINE HAVE HAD THEM. I HEARD MY GRANDFATHER ONCE CAME IN THE FRONT DOOR CRYING...AND A BEAGLE THAT HE HAD SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY, WAS HIT BY A CAR I THINK. HE NEVER WANTED TO FEEL THAT PAIN AGAIN SO I DON'T THINK HE EVER HAD ANY MORE PETS. I HAVE HAD CATS PASS AWAY AND IT IS ALWAY DEEP PAIN. OUR PETS' SPIRITS STAY WITH US I SAY. YOU AND MISSY HAD A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER-AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF THE FAMILY. TAKE CARE-AND PEACE SUSANSWATLIN518

Blog Entries

missy

Thank you for sharing your photos and memories of Missy. She was wonderful and so are you! Sweethearts, peace and love

I have tears in my eyes after reading your tribute to Missy. I am sorry for your loss. It is obvious that sweet pretty Missy was loved and had a great home. You two gave her the best life she could have, even giving her 24/7 attention after her stroke which helped her tremendously. She really sounds as if she was a very loving outgoing girl and I know you miss her. Thank you for sharing Missy with us and I'm glad she is DOTD! My best to you... Kay in NC

To the family of Missy...Thank you so much for sharing your precious girl with us, so that we might have the chance to meet her, and honor her for the very, very special doggie that she was, and all that she meant to you. I have tears in my eyes, looking into that sweet face and thinking she's no longer there with you. She lead such a long and happy life, but when it comes to our furkids it's never long enough, and while the pain at their passing is almost unbearable, it is a small price to pay for the priceless gift of their unconditional love and companionship.

I can't believe it was mere chance that led you to find Missy that fateful day...had you arrived a few minutes later, or sooner, you might never have seen her. But thankfully you did, and a lifelong bond of love and trust was born. Missy was truly a Dog of a Lifetime, such a beautiful Beagle girl, in body and spirit; and such a fighter, with such an amazing will to live, defying the odds. No doubt she fought so hard following her stroke so that she might be with you as long as possible, her beloved parents, and we thank you so very much for your unquestioned devotion, caring for her as you did, never giving up hope, no matter what the vet said. What a precious a gift it was, that you and she had those final few years together.

Now she's earned her angel wings, romping healthy and whole once again with all of our beloved pups and critters, her precious spirit gracing the Rainbow Bridge. And sometime in the distant future she will be reunited with her wonderful family, and what a joyful day that will be.
    Bless you precious Beagle girl Missy, our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

thank you!

what a great story - not just because it's lovely by itself, but also because of so many parallels with our own beagle story... he was adopted as well, had a wonderful life with us, celebrated his fifteenth birthday and departed some time later in the end of 2007... we still miss him, he was a wonderful friend! thank you so much for sharing this!

Raise a glass to Missy. It's obvious what a sweet girl she was and very very loved.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Marvelous Missy!

What a lovely sweet beagle she was...and what loving owners...Missy knew who to approach!
    I know that you will have cherished memories of her for the all of your days...

Missy was a beautiful girl. She was lucky to find you and you her.
    I'm glad she had a good friend like you to love her. Thank you for sharing
    Missy with us in your story & pictures. She was a special girl for sure.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ms.Missy

Quote Originally Posted by susanswatlin518 View Post
    I AM A NY CAT LADY, BUT I THINK BEAGLES ARE ADORABLE AND SWEET. FRIENDS OF MINE HAVE HAD THEM. I HEARD MY GRANDFATHER ONCE CAME IN THE FRONT DOOR CRYING...AND A BEAGLE THAT HE HAD SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY, WAS HIT BY A CAR I THINK. HE NEVER WANTED TO FEEL THAT PAIN AGAIN SO I DON'T THINK HE EVER HAD ANY MORE PETS. I HAVE HAD CATS PASS AWAY AND IT IS ALWAY DEEP PAIN. OUR PETS' SPIRITS STAY WITH US I SAY. YOU AND MISSY HAD A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER-AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF THE FAMILY. TAKE CARE-AND PEACE SUSANSWATLIN518
    Thank you so much for your kind words of comfort.

Missy

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    To the family of Missy...Thank you so much for sharing your precious girl with us, so that we might have the chance to meet her, and honor her for the very, very special doggie that she was, and all that she meant to you. I have tears in my eyes, looking into that sweet face and thinking she's no longer there with you. She lead such a long and happy life, but when it comes to our furkids it's never long enough, and while the pain at their passing is almost unbearable, it is a small price to pay for the priceless gift of their unconditional love and companionship.

I can't believe it was mere chance that led you to find Missy that fateful day...had you arrived a few minutes later, or sooner, you might never have seen her. But thankfully you did, and a lifelong bond of love and trust was born. Missy was truly a Dog of a Lifetime, such a beautiful Beagle girl, in body and spirit; and such a fighter, with such an amazing will to live, defying the odds. No doubt she fought so hard following her stroke so that she might be with you as long as possible, her beloved parents, and we thank you so very much for your unquestioned devotion, caring for her as you did, never giving up hope, no matter what the vet said. What a precious a gift it was, that you and she had those final few years together.

Now she's earned her angel wings, romping healthy and whole once again with all of our beloved pups and critters, her precious spirit gracing the Rainbow Bridge. And sometime in the distant future she will be reunited with her wonderful family, and what a joyful day that will be.
    Bless you precious Beagle girl Missy, our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to think of us. It is very much appreciated. Bless you!