Thread: Roscoe

Hybrid View

Roscoe

Hi Roscoe.....You are a very handsome fellow. I would love to have you.
    I am so glad that you have a forever home and a family that loves you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Sweet Roscoe, you've got it made for the rest of your life. It sounds as if you were meant for this family. Really I think you are a good sweet puppy dog and I hope you have a long life in your new home. It must be a great feeling not to be in the shelter. You're a very handsome pup. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Roscoe! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

What a beautiful blend of two beloved breeds you are, Roscoe! I just love your photo spread, simply heart melting! Your silver colored coat compliments those pretty periwinkles to perfection, and oh, any girl would envy those beautiful long legs! hehe Is it any wonder you captured your humans' hearts at first sight? Who could resist a beautiful boy like you, especially when your first official move is sitting smack dab in your Daddy's lap and taking a nap (good move)! Yep, you knew your were home to stay! And while I can't understand how you came to find yourself wandering the mean streets, homeless, or why those other families never came back to claim you as theirs, as your Mommy says, the third time is the charm, and there's not doubt you found your way to the forever family destined to be yours! You're living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, sweetheart, and I'm sure your beloved Akita predecessor is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy to know his legacy lives on in you! Many thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to such a deservng doggie!

What a wonderful life awaits you, Roscoe, what happy memories you and your family will be making over the years, starting with those fun trips to the lake this summer!

Enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day, Roscoe; celebrating with your your pup pal Murray, the kitties and proud Mom and Dad! Hope you're spoiled rotten! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Roscoe, and to Murray too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Roscoe

Roscoe,
    You are so very handsome! I love your coloring, and I can tell you're a sweetheart. I am so glad you have a good home now.

Blog Entries

Roscoe

Roscoe is woderful and it's easy to see why ya'll love him! congrats and have a long happy life

Oh BOY, aren't you the most handsome man. Such beautiful eyes, and a lovely colour .......... *sigh*
    Congrats on being DOTD today darlin ...
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Roscoe!

What a lovely puppy you are! I'm so glad that you were adopted...looks like you fit right in too!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Roscoe!