Thread: For boots

For boots

WOW-ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL TUXEDO CAT! I HAVE A MALE TUXIE MYSELF. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY YOU TAKE A NICE PICTURE-AND REALLY KNOW HOW TO POSE! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD HOME. I LAUGH WHEN I READ THE PART WHERE -WORDS TO THE EFFECT-THE HUMANS WHO TOOK ME IN CAN STAY IF THEY WANT TO-LOL CUTE! MY TUXIE IS ABOUT 20 POUNDS AND SEVEN YEARS OLD. HE WAS A SHELTER CAT-AND WHEN OUR EYES MET-THAT WAS IT-I CALLED US A TAXI-AND HOME WE CAME IN ABOUT 2006. YOU DESERVE A HAPPY REIN OVER THOSE HUMANS THERE-GOD BLESS-SUSANSWATLIN518

Boots, what a handsome tuxie kitty you are! You inspected your forever home and decided that was it, what a smart guy! Please be careful on your neighborhood inspections -- I would not want anything bad to happen to you. And a traveling kitty, too, going on motor home road trips -- I bet you charm people everywhere you meet them! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Boots!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Boots

We had a Boots when I was a kid, too. He looked a bit like you, but didn't have that wonderful sooty nose! Good job by the way, converting NON-cat people over to your side! Happy COTD.

Boots...

Boots is a really handsome kitty. I especially like his black nose. I hate to meddle but I do urge you to break his habit of going out in the morning. When a cat goes outside, they reduce their life capacity considerably from other neighborhood animals, disease, cars and a number pf accidents which can happen to a cat which you would have trouble even imagining. We had outside kitties when I was a kid and I remember a kitty we had named "Fluffy", white all over with an orange tail. She disappeared for two days then showed up with over half of her pretty tail missing and the remaining tail was only halfway covered by skin; the rest was just muscle and bone. She had to have most of her tail amputated. It was sad to see her attempt to wrap what little tail she had left around her. You know how kitties do that. If she had been inside, that never would have happened. We also lost three kitties over the years to car accidents. I would have changed it if I could but I was too young. I don't mean to be too graphic in describing Fluffy's wounds but I just wanted to show what can happen to a beloved kitty when they're outside beyond your ability to protect them. Please forgive me if you feel I'm meddling. I'm only trying to save you some possible heartache, and that's exactly what it is.
    Thank you so much for sharing Boots with us today. It's very rainy here in Kentucky today and Boots made a little bright spot in it.
    May the Lord bless you for taking care of Boots and giving him a home.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Boots, what a handsome tuxie you are, sweetie! I know you've gotten used to making your rounds, but please try to stick close to your found abode, OK? The humans love you very much and will take care of you as long as you let them! Traveling in a motor home, too? What a life you've found, dear Boots!

Happy COTD to you, Boots, have a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a Big Handsome Tuxedo Cat you are Boots with your little gray nose, you are such a Big Happy Cat.
    You remind me so much of My Juke Joint Joseph who just passed on at 19, and we pray that you and Your Family have as many years of love and laughter and love together.

And you go out vacationing in the Summer, that must be so wonderful for you to go with your Family and see America, and to be able to explore your neighborhood in the morning makes you a Lucky Cat indeed.

We Found Ctas All send an Adventursome Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Outdoor Cat ^6 Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Tuxedo ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Big Boots ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Boots what a handsome fellow you are!!!

How smart of you too, to pick out the house you wanted to live in. And kind you are too, to allow the humans to stay and take care of you!!! I'm sure they are totally enchanted with you by now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boots, it's a pleasure to meet you. I smiled because it seems that you chose your home and the people in it. You're very handsome in addition to being smart. No doubt you chose a good loving home. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Hi precious Boots! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Is there anything more classically feline than a Tuxie named Boots? What a handsome fellow you are, and oh, what a proud pose! Your family might have believed they weren't "cat people," but that was before you showed up on their doorstep! You showed them, hehe, and how blessed they were to have you choose them to be your forever family!

What a pleasure it was meeting you this rainy night, Boots! You sure did end my day with a huge smile, and I hope you're smiling too, enjoying a very special, fun and loved filled day of celebration...you sure deserve it! Loads of love to you on your big day, precious Boots!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Boots Cat of the day

Boots is one special cat. When he came to our door, my husband and I had no idea we wanted a cat. He quickly took over the house and our hearts. There is so much that makes him special that I did not include in the write up---his favorite place to nap is with his bed in the dryer (with the door open of course-no chance of it being turned on); his version of sitting in my lap is sleeping on my leg at night; every night at 9:30 he comes to get me to tell me that it is time for his shrimp/fish (we live on the Gulf and fish a lot. His favorite fish is red fish and turns any other fresh fish down). When he came to us I told him I would feed him everyday if he made me smile everyday. He has never been hungry!

Boots

Wow, he is such a beautiful kitty! That nose of his is really special. I'm so glad to hear his story of finding a great family to join. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

-K.

Aw Boots! My RB and 1st cat ever was named Boots. He was given to me by one super special man and his super nice father!
    I love your colors and that nose sets off that tuxedo so very nicely!
    I love that you travel in the motor home!
    I ♥ Boots....so handsome!

Beautiful Boots!

What a lucky kitty you are! And smart too...you knew where to go - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD and please have your humans monitor your outside activities!