Thread: Oscar

Oscar

Oscar is wonderful; he looks like all the brown tabbies I had as a child; they are the best! I'm so glad you were "forced" into taking him; I'm sure he was as apprehensive as you were, but now you are making a great team! I wish you a lot of years of happiness together. And Oscar, happy COTD today.

Beautiful photographs

Oscar is sure one lucky kitty - very photogenic! Thanks for sharing his story - he may not be girly girl - but he's a love!

Nice photography - I really love the one of him on the sofa!

Thanks for brightening up a day!

That may be better having a Hnadsome Cat like Oscar,as now your Little Bukey Angel can come and not only visit you, but her New Cat Friend as well. Oscar certainly deserves an Oscar for being such a Good Cat, he is a Cat who you can look at the Photo of and fall in love at first sight.

I hope his former Guardian comes to visit him as well , that way Oscra gets the love of not just One but Two Meeowmies and a pawpie too.
    We wish we could visit Oscar too and share our toys.

We Found Cats think that Oscar is so cool and send a Glad to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Owesome Oscar ^^ , Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Oscar

Oscar is impossibly divine and I'm glad you found a new buddy. Those are excellent photos, Oscar looks happy and very healthy! Congrats on being our Cat of the day! Peace and love

Well hello there Handsome Oscar.. Your from a town that is about 40 min east of me.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oscar what a handsome fellow you are!!!

The camera loves ya baby!!! I'm still smiling from seeing your wonderful pictures. Looks like you are very happy with your new family. I hope you all have a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, my, Oscar! What a handsome, dignified tabby man you are! The camera loves you! I would love to pet your beautiful coat today. Happy Cat of the Day to you, Oscar!

P.S., could you please mew to your people to register for PT? I would enjoy seeing more photos of you any time!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Oscar, COTD!

I had a beautiful tiger cat named Freddie Cougar who could have been Oscar's brother. I still miss him. Oscar has a beautiful regal look and you can tell he loves the camera. Your pictures are wonderful. They really make Oscar shine! Congratulations on winning Cat of the Day!

Hello Oscar, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are. I'm sorry you had to leave your previous owner but it sure sounds as if you hit the jackpot with your new owner. No doubt she loves you and the two of you will have many good years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Hi Oscar!!! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous boy you are, Oscar! You sure know how to strike a pose, and oh, doesn't the camera love you! Even before I read through your Mommy's lovely tribute I thought to myself, "Kitty model material!" You and your Mommy make one terrific team, on so many levels, not the least of which is your model/photographer conection! And I must say, she is one talented lady, and your photos, gorgeous!

You know Oscar, I think you rescued your Mommy as much as she rescued you, and while no kitty will ever replace the spot your beloved predecessor Buskey holds in her heart, you've clearly earned your very own special place in her heart, right beside Bukey's! I'm sure it was very hard for your first Mom to give you up, and for you to get accustomed to your new home and Mommy. But in the end, what a happy ending all around! And yes, I do believe that that very special bond of love and trust you and your new Mommy have already forged will onnly grow stronger and deeper with time! And hopefully your 1st Mom gets to visit, too! Won't she be thrilled to see you being honored here today!

I hope you and your Mommy are enjoying a very happy day, sweetheart, celebrating your much deserved day of honor, and I wish for you both, many, many more wonderful, love filled years of devoted companionship and shared love! Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Oscar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Serendipity is the name to describe Oscar, such a lovely boy is he!
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

Meant to be...

Seems like you and Oscar are! He's definitely giving the camera his content, loving kitty eyes. Seems like he's saying he's happy to be right where he is.

Oscar

What a perfect tabby kitty! He has such beautiful markings, and a sweet, happy face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today.

-K.

Oscar!

What an awesome boy you are! I can understand your depression when you had to live in a new place...Whiskers here was sad when his 'dad' and I broke up; I kept him, as I knew he'd be cared for better...Whiskers would wait by the front door every night for a month, for his 'dad'. It was so sad. But now, he is very attached to me, and is his usual happy, bratty self - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD, Oscar. And - you are quite photogenic!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers relaxing.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	46871   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers in a box.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	46872