Thread: Sweet Bunny Stupsi!

Sweet Bunny Stupsi!

Good morning, and happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Stupsi! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on nabbing "top pet" honors!

What a beautiful, adorable bunny you are! I look at that sweet, loving face of yours and can't help but smile! And pure bred or not, I just love your "helicopter" ears...so cute! And that black coat of yours is so shiny, and I can only imagine how silky soft it is, too; how wonderful it would be to cuddle you!
    Your person loves you SO very much, and who can blame her/him??? I'd be honored to have a furkid, a best friend as special as you!! As your person says, bunnies are the best!

Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving honoree, Stupsi! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy day of celebration, that you're spoiled and loved to the max!
    Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Stupsi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Stupsi, I enjoyed reading about you. I think you are very pretty with your one ear up and one ear down--cute. Your fur looks so soft and I'm glad you get to run some outside in the garden. No doubt you are well cared for and loved by your human. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

Stupsi, I'm with tatsxxx11 - I like your shiny, pretty coat and your cute ears! I hope your person will give you some extra petting or maybe a delicious treat for me today. Bunnies are the best! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny Stupsi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stupsi what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

I love your ears!!! They make you unique. Any bunny can have both up or down but only very special ones can do one of each!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Stupsi! I like your ears just the way they are! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Stupsi, What a perfect little German name for you. You are a beautiful bunny.
    Those ears, you little cutie pie. I just want to grab you and kiss that face.
    Happy Pet of the Day precious Stupsi.