Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild About Harry

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Wild About Harry

Please, please, PLEASE compile and publish a book of your photographs of handsome Harry!!! I'd certainly buy it! Do you have a website? Harry is quite an interesting character and obviously very intelligent. Congratulations to T.H.E. Cat (oh yes, he had a T.V. show), aka Harry, on being chosen as THE Cat of the Day!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Harry what a wonderful photo assistant and companion you are. I am a little envious as I would love to live with you in a canyon in Northern Arizona.
    Be always careful when going outside, please, handsome boy.
    You remind me of our Tigris.

Harry is so GORGEOUS!!! He looks like a model himself!! I hope he has a fantastic day being today's special cat

Wnhat a Big Handsome Cat you are Harry , and you certainly chosethe right home to go to when those coyotes were after you.
    It is sad that you may have been the only survivor of your family, but at least you did survive and have found a sanctuary with your Guardian.

We do hope and pray that your best friend and Photographer will like Our Friend from Germany Kirsten send lots and lots of Great Photos of You Harry so that we can all enjoy your Handsome Face.

We Found and Porch Ctas Love You Harry ^^ and Send a Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To Our Newest Rescue Cat ^^ Our Newest FRiend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Handsome Harry.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Harry

Please be careful about letting Harry outside; after hearing about him losing his family to coyotes, do you think it's good to let him out also? Anyway, he is very cute and smart, and I hope you have him for a long time to come.

Wildlife & cats

I used to live in Prescott myself and coyotes went through the street and/or back yard frequently. I learned by observation that they do not keep "night" hours, but are still hunting on their way back to the den up to a couple hours past dawn. They have no issue about walking right up to your doorstep, either. (Our cats were safe in the house.) Small pets are simply not safe outdoors unattended.

Consider building Harry a totally enclosed "run" so that he might enjoy the out-of-doors safely or take him out on a lead ... and may he enjoy many more 'minutes of fame' !

Hi there Harry! What a nice model you are! You trust your purrent to carry you around on the box..my cat allows me to carry her to various window seats on her cat post! Have a Happy COTD

Harry what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you. You are quite a character, aren't you? As a studio cat, you must have lots of adventures. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day, handsome Harry!

Oh how I enjoyed reading your human's most entertaining tribute to his/her best bud! I have to believe that it was more than mere serendipity that led you to your forever human, Harry! Strikingly handsome, preciously precocious, photogenic feline meets equally quirky, incredibly talented photographer in the wilds of Northern AZ! Mere coincidence? I think not! I can't stop looking at that amazing shot of you gazing up at your hanging art, pondering the meaning of it all; cat critic, indeed!

What a wonderful team you and your person make, Harry, and I too hope to see and read more about your precious self, be treated to more of your very talented human's stunning photography (with "studio cat" as the main subject, of course)! So, get on that book!

Congrats and lots of love and a big hug to you on your much deserved day celebre, precious Harry!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi handsome Harry!
    It's been a little difficult for me to write this message for you because every time I see your photo I melt down...

Congratulations on your special day sweetheart!!
    Love and lots of kisses
    astrid

Hello Harry; It's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome smart boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and your human. I can tell you are loved and hope you all are together for many years. Congrats on being COTD!

Human: I agree with Mitzee who suggested you build Harry an enclosed run for him out of doors or take him out on a lead. I would be worried a coyote might get him. Anyway it was good to read about Harry... Kay

Quote Originally Posted by 5Cats View Post
    Please, please, PLEASE compile and publish a book of your photographs of handsome Harry!!! I'd certainly buy it! Do you have a website? Harry is quite an interesting character and obviously very intelligent. Congratulations to T.H.E. Cat (oh yes, he had a T.V. show), aka Harry, on being chosen as THE Cat of the Day!
    I would too! Harry, I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading about you! When you were a wee kitten, you definitely selected the right forever home! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey there, if you are ever out at night and see the flower lady, please stop me and tell me who you are.
    I have never seen a cat from my hometown on here before.
    Harry is a cutie.
    I would love to see your "practice" pics.

Harry...

Dear Friend,
    I thoroughly enjoyed your treatise on Harry. You writing skills are wonderful, truly, and I can see where you might have a book on your life with Harry in the offing.
    However, there was one thing which gave me concern and that is Harry's morning habit of going outside. It's been said cats should never go outside, ever, because there are just too many things which can happen to a cat when they do. City life has it's own dangers but living in "the high lonesome" as you do, there are myriad numbers of dangers your Harry could encounter; please bear with me while I list a few- the coyotes you mentioned earlier which you suspected had killed Harry's family; hawks and eagles; bobcats; cougars; bears (?); venomous reptiles and arachnids of various kinds; feral dogs, etc. I'm sure I've missed some. I just ask you to reconsider your allowing Harry to go outside. He's much less prone to internal parasites, too. The plain fact is, indoor cats live longer. All the kitties I've had which lived inside exclusively had long lives, one as old as 17 and I have one now who is going on 16. Harry may miss going out for a while but he'll be a lot safer for it. That's all I have to say about that...
    You're very blessed to have Harry, and he to have you. May the Lord bless you for your heart for him and for taking good care of him.
    Take care and thanks for sharing your wonderful Harry with us. Harry reminds me of a kitty I had in the 1970's and 1980's, a big, gray tabby named "Humphrey". I lost Humphrey to bone marrow cancer in 1987 and if I think on him much even now, I can get wet-eyed over him. He was a very special kitty, like Harry.
    My love to all in my Lord Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Harry!!!

What an awesome story about Harry! What a cool, intelligent cat!
    Harry is handsome, and his pics are great! The one of him looking at the art piece is too cute!
    I hope everyday is COTD for Harry!