Thread: Walter

Walter

Hello Walter!! My you are a great-looking tortise! And what a good eater! I would not eat anything that has been on my plate for hours either! Infact, would anybody? Oh yeah, my pets would. Hehe I wish I could have seen what you looked like after the walk in the strawberry patch! Wow you respond to your name? Cool! I have only had two turtles in my life and they never did any of the fun stuff you did! Let me ask you this, are you a dog in disguise? Lol you are such a talented tortise and I hope you have a great day! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congatul ations on your special day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Hi there handsome Walter!! What a laugh I got when I saw that you were actually wading in your pool ON YOUR BACK!! That picture is priceless!!! Oh, what a ham, is right!! I am amazed by your many endearing talents cutie! What I wouldn't give to see you up on your hind legs, waiting for a treat!! And silly me...all along I thought it took two plundering doggies to wipe out a strawberry patch!! You are truly one of a kind and so very, very deserving of our top torti honor, Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you precious Walter! Bring on the fruits and veggies...(orange and yellow, of course!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Walter, I cracked up when I saw your sunbathing, relaxing pose in your pond!!! LOL!!!! What a great tortoise you are!!! Full of personality, and loving life!!!! Hope you get lots of the "yellows and oranges" today!!!! Congratulations on being such a wonderful Pet of the Day!!!

Good Morning Walter, I love that photo of you just laying out in the sun without a care in the world. My goodness talk about a turtle with personality, that's you. Standing on your back legs for food, that's better than most dogs do. lol
    It also sounds like you are quite the Gourmet, only fresh fruits and veggies, I don't blame you, always go for the best. I love cantaloupe too. Yummm those strawberries must have been so delicious and you actually got through the patch before they caught you, good job. Congratulations dear, sweet, fun loving, handsome Walter, Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Walter
    What a ham you am!!! I love the picture of you chillin' in your pool. I swear there is a smile on your face!!! You are a fella with an attitude that's for sure! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Dearest Walter,

Congratulations on being chosen as today's very
    Special, fun loving PET OF THE DAY !!! I too loved the
    picture & story about you today.Stay relaxed & happy
    and be the very Special pet that you are to you folks.

p.s. Hope you get some extra special treats today.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

OMG! LOL- I just about died becuase I was laughing so hard. The top picture of Walter on his back is *SO* adorable!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Walter,

I must say, you are a VERY deserving pet of the day! I have never posted on here before, but after seeing a picture of you and hearing your story, I had to comment on just how great you are! You pose great for the the camera, and really bring a smile to someone's face! Even after having a bad day, you can really cheer up a person with the great picture of you in your "swimming hole"! Since you are in Austin, I hope you are a Longhorns' fan! I am in Dallas, and I hope you cheer for the Longhorns when they are on TV. I can picture you laying around the pool with a poolside TV watching the game! Way to go Walter, you are very deserving of the "Pet Of The Day Award"!! Thanks for your awesome entry! If there is ever a vote, you have my vote for "Pet Of The Year"!!

Walter, what a sweetie you are!! And you live in the same city as me If you ever want some playmates, I'm sure my dogs would love playing with you, hehe

I hope you enjoyed your day, I don't know who would deserve it more!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya