Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update and pictures of "poofed' kitten

Update and pictures of "poofed' kitten

Well no one has come looking for this sweet little guy. I really don't know how they are not looking for him. He is the sweetest little guy. I love the head bumps he gives Him and Ole are getting along great too! He will walk up to Ole and rub against him well enough of my blabbling here are the pictures of him. also if you have any name ideas I would apprieciate them.

this shows off his beautiful tabby markings

The box pictures are my favorite

more in the next post

Ole has a built in cat toy

This is what happens when Ole gets excited about the kitten. he boofs at him

I wish you could see him rubbing against Ole
    Thanks for looking at the "Poofed" kitten

Oh, my! What a handsome tabby fellow!

I'm terrible with names and I really can't think of anything that goes well with Ole, Bubbles or Kyle -- so I'll leave well enough alone and just say it again.

Hello, cutie kitten! I really like your perfect tabby markings and your blue collar! Did you have fun in the box? Sure looks like it Welcome, sweet kitten!

hee hee, this one is so cute! Da pawsies!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh he is just too cute! I am not too good with names either. Can you just call him Poof? It sure is different!

He sure is handsome and he reminds me of a cat that I used to have named Cirrus who was formerly Flint. I'm sure you'll come up with a great name for him. I still can't believe that his former owners still haven't even tried to look for him. I bet they put him out in the hallway to try to get rid of him. I'm so glad that you found him and were able to take him in. So will you be able to keep him after all?

Great job!!! One thing...check his collar. Make SURE you can get two fingers under it, or losen it. It looks a little tight on him, which wouldn't surprize me considering the FORMER owners allowed him to roam the hall.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Since he is "poofed", I was also thinking of Poof or Poofie. Definitely different, yet appropriate. Whatever you decide on, he is definitely "Lucky" to be in a new and caring home. The Fuzzbuttz and I absolutely approve.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I was going to say the same thing about the collar. It looks a little bit tight on him.

He reminds me of my sweet Scooter Bug. The only tabby I had before Scooter was generically named Tigger. Hehe, I was a pre-teen when I named him.

I love love love seeing pictures of this boy. Please post more when you can.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Stan!

Stan and Ollie were the first names of Laurel and Hardy, the famous comedy duo!
    I've Been Frosted

He looks so happy, you might call him Felix (which means Happy)!

Love, Columbine

He's just adorable! So glad you have poofed him.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Great job!

"Charlie" popped in to my mind, lol. NO idea why though.

Rambler, 'cuz he was wandering around. Or Snatch, 'cuz let's face it you stole him.

Looks like a Calvin to me He is adorable and obviously happy to be in a home that appreciates him Congratulations!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh my gush, he is adorable!!! He has the cutest face ever.
    His collar looks tight in some of the pictures, but the one Cassiesmom reposted it does not look tight at all. And I absolutely LOVE that picture in the box.
    Hey, how bout Jack for his name. Jack in the box.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)