Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Update and pictures of "poofed' kitten

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    In other words, pets are first and foremost PROPERTY.

I thought the same thing when I read that post. Boy - I guess I was lucky with my poofed kitty. I could have been in for a big hurtin' for receiving stolen "property". And to make matters worse, this "property" was transported across state lines. Lock me up and throw away the key!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Back to my question. I just want to know if this adorable kitty has a name?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That's what bothers me most in animal rights. Animals are property. Not feeling beings.
    Anyhoo...I want to know the original question too. Name? Cutiepatootie!

Wow i didn't realize that this post was active again. I still have the kitten but just can't think of the right name for him. I've just been calling him "kitten".
    The owners still haven't even asked about him. If they were putting an effort out to find him I would have given him back. But since not one ounce of effort has been put out; the kitten will be staying with me till I find it a home.

aTailOf2Kitties If it bothers you so much you can just ignore my posts. Also if your Havoc got out I'm sure you would be looking for him and put out an effort to find him. The kittens owners have not at ALL. This kitten was close to getting outside many times and if he did he would have froze to death. Also I did not just take him because I wanted him. I know I can't have a cat with my roommate. Also when an animal cringes like that means they have learned from experience of being hit.
    Thanks for everyone that has had my back on this. I will try and get more pictures up of him. I've been trying to get a picture of him and Ole together. They have become best of friends and it will be sad the day the kitten goes to a new home.
    Thanks again for everyone that stood up for me when I was gone! I really appreciate it!

If I was anywhere close to you, I'd be begging to take that sweet boy in. I miss having a brown tabby...

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Crayons09
    Just seeing this again. I think you did the right thing! What you did was show how caring you are towards God's creatures.

I poofed Cameo back in August and I a very glad that I did.

We live in a very small (10 families) mobile home park surrounded by woods. People are always dumping off unwanted animals here. We saw this adorable and friendly cat and immediately took it inside, washed off all the grease, dirt and fleas. Since the people that live here are not allowed to have outdoor cat and we knew what each cat that lived here looked like we felt we would do this sweet kitty a favor by taking her in. About 2 days later I found out that this kitty had been living in the "mobile home moving shop" that is owned by the landlords son. He told me he was glad that I had her as he was afraid she would get hurt in the shop. And yes he was feeding her! But knew he could not keep her.

Now if I would have taken this "poofed" cat to the local shelter she would have been put to sleep asap as they are way overcrowded. I know that for a fact as I always check with them to see if any strays that have been listed as missing match the strays in the mobile home park. There was nothing posted about her! This shelter is only 2 miles from here and I have taken and saved 3 of their cats over the years.

atailof2kitties
    Since you seem to be prone to quote the Bible tell me this??? Have you not heard about.... ye who have not sinned throw the first stone? I suppose that you have not ever sinned.