Thread: 2 Cats Need Home, Tabby and Sphynx

Hybrid View

2 Cats Need Home, Tabby and Sphynx

**** I do not know this person that is trying to rehome these cats, I received this email from a friend today at work. I assume they are still available but I'm not sure. These cats are in Richmond VA*****

Sphynx & Tabby In Need of Home!

I have two cats available for adoption. If I find them a home together I have some toys, food & water bowls, litter box, heating beds, etc that I would be willing to give away at no cost. Everything you would need to adopt is included in the adoption, no spending tons of money at the pet store in the beginning. These two loving female cats are about 2 ˝ years old and both are spayed. I have a Tabby named Cassie and she is de-clawed. She is gray with black stripes and green eyes and I also have a some what rare breed called a Sphynx. She is a hairless breed with blue eyes. They would have to be indoor cats due to the Tabby has no claws and the Sphynx has no fur. These two have been in search for a permanent home for a while so if you or someone you know are looking to adopt you couldn’t ask for a better pair of kitties so please feel free to contact me by email. Anybody interested in adoption and would like to see some pictures I can email them to you.

I sent you an email. I would be VERY interested in adopting the Sphynx. I have a Sphynx and have had them for many years. I know the breed, and would love to give the nekkid baby a forever home.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna,
    I thought of you when I got this today. The email address provided is for the owner, is that who you sent an email to? Let me know how it goes.

I just sent them an email. I hope they'll let me adopt him. I'l keep you posted!! Thanks 3Catcondo

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

You are welcome Donna. I'd love to see pics of the nekked baby with blue eyes. Good Luck!

Amy

When I first read this, I immediately thought of Donna. I knew you would post on this one, bless your heart. A nekkid could have no better home than yours.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I got an email from the owner of the two cats this afternoon. She wanted to know if I could take both cats. If the other tabby is declawed, I definitely have a home for her!!!

Keep your fingers crossed. She said that I and a couple of other people have inquired about the Sphynx. She wants the sphynx to go to an owner who has experience. If I DO get the other sphynx, I'll be using Pilots and Paws. I'll let ya know.

3CatCondo,

Thanks for the tip!!!

I'm glad to hear she wants to keep them together. They sounded like a bonded pair.

I talked to Cami tonight. She's going to do a vet and personal reference check and get back to me. Once I know I've been approved, I'll call Pilots and Paws and set up a transport. Both cats were rescued by her because they were in danger of being dumped off at a high kill shelter. Brandon, my friend who lost Myles (see Cat Memoriam) wants another declawed cat. I've called him to let him know that I'll be getting Cassie Rae (the tiger) in a week or so.

Thanks so much to everyone for their thoughts and encouragement. Paws and fingers crossed that all goes smoothly.
    Last edited by moosmom; 01-25-2011 at 07:43 PM.

This is just wonderful to read! Thank you, Donna!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

just saw this.. my first thought was too Donna.. hehe..

I´m 100% sure the personal and vet check will give you approval.. but what more approval than your experience with nekkid kids..

fingers crossed for everything that requires finger crossing..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365