Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: any teens on PT??

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    @TZ- probably our age/eyes, right? LOL.
    Yup! My eyes and my memory are fading fast.
    Oh to be young again.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm 18, a senior in high school. I'm going to be an Environmental Studies major with a concentration in Ecology, Forestry, and Wildlife Management / or a Marine Bio major - haven't decided yet. I got into all the colleges I want now just need to decide what I'm doing.

I can't believe I've been here since I was 13. 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I'm 18, a senior in high school. I'm going to be an Environmental Studies major with a concentration in Ecology, Forestry, and Wildlife Management / or a Marine Bio major - haven't decided yet. I got into all the colleges I want now just need to decide what I'm doing.

I can't believe I've been here since I was 13. 0_o
    that's cool lol

Many of us have grown up here like others have said. I'm turning 19 in March and have also been here since I was 13! Crazy how time flies. I'm now in college majoring in Nursing

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I read 'in junior high school' too!

It's amazing how fast time flies! I think I was a junior in high school when I joined, and here I am at 22 in my 5th year of college!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Yes, kids time does fly. I remember starting High School Just like yesterday, even though it has been 56 years. When I came along there was no Jr High, you just went from Elementry 8th grade right into High school.

Good luck to all of you no matter what you decide to do. By the way, You don't need to know what your going to do this early in life. Make your choices with slow deliberation. If in doubt take some time to see some of the world before you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    I know. I am remembering all the old members and their pets but I can't really remember their names, just what pets they had!
    I don't think I even remember their pets anymore

I remember being on here and being 13 and having horrible grammar and now I'm a freshman in college. Sooo weird!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Oh no, now I feel old! We that used to be the young'uns are being replaced...

I just turned 19, and, like Bri, am at university studying to be a veterinary surgeon. I joined PT at age 14, always adamant that I was going to become a vet, and now, here I am. Time really has flown!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Remember Flamepony and all of her pets? She had a pony and a few dogs, I think one was blind. And the girl with the border collie, Buster or Buddy I think he was called? And the girl with Lexi the jack russel? And Alma is still here but she doesn't post as much anymore. Oh and Monica, I remember her more for her love of PotC, which I share. She doesn't post much anymore.

Niño & Eliza

When I joined I think I was 18 or 19 and hadn't even gone to college yet, now I've been to college, got my job and am married! I can't believe how fast the time flies either!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

TZ/Cindy! You are a meer pup! or kitten! LOL!

Remember Flamepony and all of her pets? She had a pony and a few dogs, I think one was blind. And the girl with the border collie, Buster or Buddy I think he was called? And the girl with Lexi the jack russel? And Alma is still here but she doesn't post as much anymore. Oh and Monica, I remember her more for her love of PotC, which I share. She doesn't post much anymore.
    I remember!! And Bcollie Kelley with her border collies? I always loved her photos! And the girl with the Brown and white Springer? I was good friends with her and can't remember her name! Jesse I believe?

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Oh, now I'm totally recalling everybody, haha.

Btw, Monica is great she and I are really close friends and talk whenever we can! She's in college now too
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I'm a 15-year-old Sophomore in high school. I joined back in 2007.

I'm also probably one of the biggest tech geeks you'll meet in your life. I'm at the level with network security experts and datacenter administrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellow View Post
    I'm a 15-year-old Sophomore in high school. I joined back in 2007.

I'm also probably one of the biggest tech geeks you'll meet in your life. I'm at the level with network security experts and datacenter administrators.
    that's cool lol