Thread: Beautiful Bibi Bunny!

Beautiful Bibi Bunny!

Hello, Bibi and hello, Mike! I think you two can both be the Pet of the Day for me because you are both so pretty! I like your long coats and your dainty ears; I'm not sure I have ever seen a bunny quite like you before. Bibi, I like that you get to go outdoors in the summertime and enjoy the day! How wonderful that you have one another and your loving guardians to have fun with! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi beautiful bunny Bibi! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your handsome boyfriend Mike, too! Yes indeed, you both are deserving of our "top pet" honors! What a precious, simply adorable couple you two make, and how lucky your caring and devoted family is, having two such beautiful bunnies in their lives! Every creature deserves to be as loved as you two are, and I hope for you and your wonderful family, many more wonderful years together! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, and while it will be several more months before you two can enjoy your garden, I hope today your treated to very special indoor day of celebration, being loved and treated to all your hearts desire! Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Bibi and Mike!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bibi what a beauty you are!!! That's one handsome boyfriend you have there too!!!

What a treat to see your sweet faces on my computer today. They sure brightened up my cold gloomy day!!! I hope you are both getting and extra treat or two today.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Pet(s) of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are darling, Bibi! And your boyfriend Mike is very handsome. I hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration together with you devoted guardian, and spend many more happy, healthy years enjoying each other!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Bibi and Mike too! What cute pretty rabbits you are. I can tell that you are well care for and loved. I hope you and your human are together many years. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

You're a cutie Bibi! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Mike have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh you little cutie pie. Happy Pet of the Day to a very well deserved bunny and her handsome boyfriend.
    I just want to kiss that face...................