Thread: Dusty

Dusty

PRECIOUS! HI TO THE CAT OF THE DAY YOU ARE ALSO ALOT LIKE MY (FEMALE THOUGH) PEPPER! DUSTY IS A GREAT NAME-I KNOW PEPPER WAS QUITE "DUSTY" WHEN SHE CAME TO ME FROM UP THE STREET. A LITTLE STRAWBERRY SHAMPOO FIXED THAT AND THERE WAS A SWEET FACE UNDER IT ALL LOL I LOVE YOUR PICTURES-MOLLY IS BEAUTIFUL AS WELL-I ASSUME SHE'S THE ORANGE CAT IN THE PIC? ANYWAY- I AM AN UPSTATE NY-SCHENECTADY CAT LADY. SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL STAY AS CUTE AS YOU ARE DUSTY-BEST WISHES FOR 2011 SUSANSWATLIN518

Darling Dusty! You're computer literate, I see I love the photo of you with an orangie kitty (I bet that's Molly)- the expression on your face is so content. What a handsome kitty you are, too! I hope you have a very long, happy life with your meowmie, kitty sibling Molly and the guest Chihuahua too! Happy Cat of the Day, dear Dusty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I love the photos of Dusty at the computer and curled up with Molly. You are a great choice for Cat of the Day, Dusty!

What a way to start the day with a cute kitten on the screen What a sweet story & how sweet of you to not give up on Dusty to fit in. He slowly inched his way into your heart..lap top..couch..etc. I think Molly secretly loves you, Dusty by the picture I see! I too have always had cats in my adult life. I thank God for mine. She sleeps at the pillow each nite on her side of the bed just like a human. She likes to groom me too Happy COTD Dusty! Take care of Molly (long story short this has happened to many of us ) and hello to RB kitty Cookie.
    Last edited by cool4catz2; 01-15-2011 at 05:42 AM.

Dusty, sometimes it takes a little while to fit in, doesn't it? Three homes by the time you were 7 weeks old? Well, that just tells me that you were trying things out until you found your right home and, apparently, you have! Most of my Fur Posse took their time in getting to know me, too, and now I can tell that they love their home and wouldn't want to be w/anyone else. It's so good that you're a companion for Molly, too. For this and more you're so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thank You, Dusty!

I think you are a handsome guy (and so is Molly--love long stories), and I particularly was touched by the picture of Dusty admiring the Cat Of The Day, my old girl Weebie who I lost at the end of September at the ripe old age of 19+ years (COTD took a little while to get to her since I sent in the photo five years ago, but I saw it as a final farewell from my "daughter in a fur coat"!) Guess he is keen on the calicos? He looks like a smitten kitten.

Enjoy your day, Dusty!

That has to be one of the nicest photographs I have seen in a long time Dusty and Molly lying together as such good friends.
    They are such close Cat Companions now, and that was such a good thing that you took in Dusty and now Molly will have a little Friend, a little Protege that he can tutor in the way of The Cat.

Dusty is such a Great Cat Of The Future full of energy and fun , and raedy and able to be a Cat who will in the years to come a Dear Close Friend and a True Friend tio his Family and Fellow Cats.

We Love You Molly and Dusty and send to you a Joint MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Your Veterna Cat Molly ^^ and His Dear Little Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Cat Of The Day ^^ Debonair Dusty ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi darling Dusty! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious one! What a beautiful boy you are, and so talented! Clearly you are a whiz on the 'puter, hehe, and should you ever choose to go that route, you would shine as a kitty model! I agree 100% with Medusa! Three homes before the age of 2 months will definitely put a kitty back on his paws and on the defensive; never having the chance to bond, and wondering if he'd ever find that forever family! But it's clear you found your heavenly match in your FINAL, forever family! As they say, the 3rd time is the charm! And looking at your pics, that heart melting photo of you snuggling with Molly, the look of contentment on your face, it's clear you have finally "come home!" We are so grateful to your Mom for hanging in there so patiently, giving you all the time and space you needed to settle in; loving you unconditionally!

Congratulations on being crowned our very special, Saturday Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of pampering, celebrating to the max with your humans, Molly and Chi pup pal! Love and cuddles to you, precious Dusty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dusty what an adorable youngster you are!!!

You are so super cute, I bet you could make a rock smile!!! No wonder your mommy fell for you. You knew how to charm her over didn't you? A head on my shoulder would melt me like an ice cube in the summer sun!!! I hope you are being proberly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusty, What a cute boy you are! That's great that you have slowly warmed up to your mom and Molly. Loved your pics, especially you & Molly. You're just getting started in life and I hope you and your family will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC, Sat Jan 15

Dusty, I feel a special kinship with you because you look like a twin to my kitten Baby (yeah, he needs a better name!). He was a stray who wandered into my life and into my heart, much like you did, dear Dusty with your mom. And the strangest part has to be that I also had an orange male cat named Molly! I had to laugh, Dusty, when I read that you play with the little doggie next door; he's just your size isn't he? I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading about your great life. You are COTD every day to your loving family, sweet Dusty!

Dusty

What a great computer cat! He is such a cutie with such a sweet face. He looks very happy -- he found the right home at last. Happy COTD!

-K.

Ohhhh Dusty! You have stolen my heart!!! My Caramella is your age and you two should have a play date sometime!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Darling Dusty!

Dusty - you are a very beautiful kitty - lovely pictures! I especially love the one of you napping with your big sis, and the one of you stretched out over the laptop - lol! But then again - I love the other ones which showcase your lovely lil' face!
    I hope that you had a great COTD!