Thread: Abby dog

Abby dog

Hello Abby! Not only are you beautiful but you are very smart too. Beauty AND Brains--a wonderful combination. I'm glad you have a little sister Lucy to play with and teach all tht you know. It is obvious that you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Abby girl! Aww! Just look at that precious face, that sweet expression! Me thinks you're puckering up for a kiss, Abby! What a lucky pup, having 3 beautiful acres at the foot of the magnificent Rockies to claim as your turf, along with two such loving and devoted, proud parents loving on you as they do! Your Mom/Dad said it all, Abby! The unconditional love, trust and caring our furkids grace our lives with is truly a gift from above, and how lucky your family, and all of your many friends and fans are, to have such a loving, smart (100 words), and joyful soul in their lives! And oh, Lucy too of course, for having a best buddy in you; a "big sister" to watch over her, play with her, and show her the ropes! Thanks for warming my cold and snowy day with your sun-shiny self, your heartwarming story, precious Abby girl! I hope for you and Lucy a very happy, fun and love filled day; you sure deserve it! Cuddles and kisses to both you cuties!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Wow - I think I'm in Heaven!!! This makes 2 days in a row for cute, fluffy, white dogs.

You certainly are a little darling - and a very smart one too. It was so nice to read that you now have a baby sister for a companion too. We humans are nice and lovable and all, but sometimes I'm sure that we can get somewhat tiring, and you would long for one of your own kind too. Lucky Abby - you have the best of both worlds.

Sending out many, many well wishes and love and hugs to you on this very special day as DOTD. Maybe one day Lucy will make this honor society too! Belly rubs and kisses galore to both of you, from cold DE today.

Ellie (human)
    Myndi (Pom)
    Sparky (Shih Tzu)

Hello Abby,

What a beautiful girl you are. I love your picture with little pink bows in
    your fur. Such a sweet little companion. Congratulations on being
    chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you and sister
    Lucy have a wonderful day celebrating your honor. Hugs & kisses to both
    of you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

[IMG]C:\Users\John\Documents\Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.JPG[/IMG]

Abby's little sister and westie friend
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You're a pretty girl Abby! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla