Thread: Eli

Eli

Eli, what a lovable sweet boy you are. Congrats on being dotd
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh be still my Retriever loving heart! Happy Dog of the Day to you Eli, you gorgeous Golden guy! What wonderful shots of you enjoying the snow, romping through those mounds with your beloved ball in your mouth! This is definitely your season, Eli, and what a snowy season it's been there in CT! My Lab Star has often lost her ball in the snow too, and while 9/10 times she can find it no matter how deeply it's buried, some years it's taken a major meltdown before she finds it!

You're the consummate Golden, Eli, embodying everything we Golden lovers cherish in your most beloved breed! My heart melted as your Mommy described you loving on your young girls, seeing them off to school, and caring so gently for your little kitty sibs! Your heart, along with your gorgeous coat, is pure gold!!! Your family is one lucky bunch, having you as a full fledged member of the family, their loyal and devoted companion and best furkid (though we know you're really human)

Thanks for warming my cold and gray day with your beautiful self, Eli! I hope you and your human family, and all of the furry ones, enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day, and many, many more wonderful years together...you're the best!

Big hugs and kisses, woofs and wags, purrs and wheeks to you beautiful Eli, from me and my crew...Star the Lab, kitties Oliver and Tigg, and Ruby the guinea pig!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eli

Hugs to you, Eli & family! He sounds like a best friend for sure. I'll bet the kids really think him of as a protective big brother. Beautiful photos, thanks for letting us see him, and congrats!

Hi Eli....You are a very handsome fellow. I would love to have you for
    a friend. Congratulations on DOTD. You sure are pretty.
    LHCamry

Hello Eli, It's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a handsome boy and it sounds as if you are a sweet smart dog too. I liked your photos, especially the one of you and the snow. It is obvious that you are loved and are a valued member of the family. I hope all of you will be together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hello Eli,

You are a very handsome boy and I can see you are a very important
    part of your families's lives. From seeing the kids off to school, to
    playing Mom to baby Izzy, you do it all & love it. What a great friend and
    companion you must be sweetheart. Congratulations on being chosen for
    honors today as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for you Eli,
    you are a Blessing.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Eli, you are golden and beautiful! I enjoyed meeting you today! I agree with lizbud, you are very important to your family. Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Eli!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh be still my Golden Loving Heart! I loved your pictures playing in the snow! I'll bet you'll find more balls once the snow melts! You're a wonderful, sweet, loving big brother to your human sisters and kitties! Of course you have a Golden Heart! A gazillion hugs and kisses to you on your special day!

I've been Boooo'd!