Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need your advice

WONDERFUL!!!! I'm so glad you are doing this....

Take care,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I have to say this...be sure to keep yourself safe....your mom doesn't sound like the most rational person all the time. Your cat is important and special, but so are you.
    Be sure to keep us informed and best of luck to you, Maui and Alex.

I echo Kittymom's comments. Be strong, but more importantly, BE SAFE. Do what you need to do to get out, but do not get into some argument about it....I wish you lived closer, as I could help you out....

I would hide the cat carrier, in case your mom gets paranoid when she's drunk and takes that as a sign you're moving out and gets angry and destructive.

I am glad for you that you are leaving, and so glad you are taking Maui, I know this is the right decision for you and for him. Be extremely careful around your parents, how soon will you be able to leave?

lost cats hotel prayers

We at the lost cat hotel are croosing our fingers and praying that you and Maui the Magnificent can make it to your new home all right. i only suggested the vets to board as she would be safe there until you made arrangements fo her. great idea getting ths shots as this will prove your commitment to Maui , should your parents contest ownership. God Bless You And Maui and please keep in touch.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I also moved out with 19 and my dad said if I go I should never come back. Well our relationship now (more than 20 years later) is very good. You must take Maui with you. It doesn't look as if any of your parents really could take the responsibility for him/her. I wish you and Maui a good start. You are an adult now and you will see that you can find a happy life if you make the first step.
    Keep us posted.