Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Cole

Halloween Cole

Hi Cole, it is a great pleasure for us to meet Jade's big brother. No wonder she loves you as you are also black and with these wonderful blue eyes! I am looking forward to meet you in your halloween dress. You'll recognize me when you see Filou on my shoulder. We'll have fun and lots of treats (maybe we can find a charm against getting fat )

Cole - Jade's brother! I knew immediately I saw your name (and Sage's).
    As always black cats rule! Not only on Haloween, they are always such cute and sweet kitties.
    Have a long, long life with your brothers Cole and Beautiful Jade

Handsome AND well dressed! Enjoy your Halloween. Shame you are in a different country, as I'd leave my door open and a food bowl full of treats for you.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Happy Halloween Cole. So nice of you to dress up for us today.

Wow Cole you are way too handsome to scare me! Aren't you the big boy for being a little bit Siamese! I guess you share some distant genes of my Trevor's who weighs in at 19 lbs. Not to worry, though, there's just more of you to love. I hope you have a wonderful time on your special day as our Cat of the Day, but I would suggest staying away from that candy corn - we wouldn't want any cavities in those widdle kitty teeth!

Awww what a cute little trick-or-treater! I'm glad you love Halloween so much! Are your mom & dad taking you trick-or-treating! Your neighbors would get a kick out of that! You do not seem like a grumpy old man lol! You seem like a young, enthusiastic kitty who really adores Halloween!! I love your fur, Siamese cats are beautiful. Mixed is even better. I hope you recieve mayt special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Hi Cole! So happy to meet the big brother of Jade! You look SO bewitching in your Halloween garb But sorry...you're too, too sweet and handsome to spook me!! No wonder your humans are left helpless under your spell! I'm sure that as you make your Halloween rounds, they'll be nothing but treats for you, handsome Cole!! Have a safe and happy Halloween! I'll keep the light on and my treat bowl filled for you! Congratulations to Cole, our bewitcing, beguiling, be-utiful Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WOW - What a family!

Another beautiful black baby at your house!!! Cole, you are soooo handsome in your hat! And I love your story...very talented boy, aren't you??? And now your human can place all three of your (yours, Jade and Sage's) Cat of the Day photos side by side! A very proud moment!!! I went back to look at them again to envision all three of you together...here's the links if everyone else wants to do that quickly!
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/August/11.html
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/October/24.html

Congrats Cole on being today's beautiful Cat of the Day king! And all of you be careful on Halloween - stay close to your family!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Hi Cole.

Eighteen punds, eh? I guess you can throw your weight around at your house then. My Lamoni is that heavy and he is a monster cat. He sometimes sits in a chair with his back legs sticking out and his front legs hanging down. When he does that we call him "Jabba the Cat".

Well then Happy (Burp - Pardon me) Halloween and congrats on your special day.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Good Morning Cole, my aren't you quite the Halloween witch. The original black cat with two siblings who are black too, I must tell you I have a soft spot for black dogs and cats, as my beloved Schnauzer, Daisy is black. I would dearly love to see you at my door and I would give you all the candy corn you could eat. lol
    I love your Dad's saying "Snacker Dacker Buddy-O I'm sure when you hear that, you come running. lol Cole please be careful on Halloween, there are people out there who may hurt black cats and I think you would be better to stay home and let your Dad do the Snacker Dacker Buddy-O trick or treat thing. Cole you are so handsome and I'm honored to Congratulate you as our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Cole, you are a very beautiful bewitching boy, aren't you? I just checked out the rest of your furfamily, and what a charming lot you are! May you have tons of fat free treats today, and I am totally under your spell!!!

Halloween Cole

Cole I wish I wasd in your neighborhood I would love to see you run to the door to get treats. My cats are mostly scared of the variuos trick n treaters , except the Late Misters Fluffy and Scrappy , and Joseph. Actually I keep most of the clowder hidden as I dont want it to get out how many cats I have. Cole I hope you have a great , happpy , howl of a Halloween and get all the snacks and treats that you big furrry heart desires. MEEEOW
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cole, black kitties get me every time.............aren't you pretty special to let your humans dress you up for Halloween?

I bet you are pretty happy that you can now join your siblings with the wonderful honor of our Cat of the Day!

You may be the last, but certainly not the least less beautiful.

Watch out for that candy corn........and just kick back and enjoy this wonderful day in your honor!!

Hey Cole,

When I saw your photo I was thinking that you are one of the Meezersinblack here at Pet Talk. I love Meezers and black cats so I really love you big boy Cole! I remember when your two little sisters were Cats of the Day recently and it is so nice to see that you have your day now too! So have a great day you handsome hunk of a Cat of the Day!

Cole
    I'd give you lots of treats should you come to my door on Halloween. I'd even give you treats on any other day too. I love your hat! I think you are a wise wizard not a witch. Whichever, you decide to be, Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.