Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed for Allen -- He's at the RB now

So sad, and so sudden. I'm very sorry.

Rest well at the Bridge, Allen. We'll all miss seeing your handsome orange face.

I am so sorry. I have LES as I ready the whole post. It is always so hard to let them go, but know that you did what was best for him. I know what you mean about his eyes. I looked at Tabby and hers told me, "I'm so very tired mom. I love you."

RIP sweet Allen. Look up my Tabby at the RB. She will show you around.

(((hugs))) to you and your family.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

R.I.P. Dear Allen. You were loved very much, your meowmie couldn't stand to see you suffer any longer. Send her purrs from the Bridge and let her know you're okay now.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh, this hurts. I am so sorry, Kim. So very sorry. We all know you did the most humane act that you could, and it is meaningless, isn't it? Hugs to you, and RIP beautiful Allen. Say hello to my snuggle girl, Allie, will you?

Johanna

Kim,
    I'm so sorry. I know this is going to be a difficult time, but knowing he is whole again and not suffering should offer some comfort. RIP Allen.

Amy

Sweet boy, you were just glowing under the Christmas tree. Now you have crossed over and will always glow like that. Like Christmas Day.

Godspeed to the Bridge.

Rest sweetly Allen and thank you for giving your mommy a lovely memory to keep close to her heart.

Kim, I have experienced this very day with both my RB kitties and yes, they let me know it was time. Didn't make anything easier however, the decision was the right one. Give the rest of your kitties a big hug - you and they will feel better for it.

My sincerest condolences for your loss, Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

You made the right decision for you and Allen. He is now at peace, and probably hanging out with Phred

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Kim, I am so sorry for your loss.
    Rest well, sweet Allen.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Thank you everyone. I am feeling a bit better now. I know he is at peace and running around with all my other RB pets. He loved SamDog, and they're back together again. He's probably jumping on Nicki right now, and she's probably saying "I thought I got rid of this orange brat!"

My eyes hurt from all the crying though. But I know I made the right choice for Allen.

I hugged Pouncer and told him I was sorry that his best friend is gone. I swear he told me that he knows and its ok.

The girls have been sooooo sweet. Abby hasn't left my side. She even sat on my lap today. When was the last time she did that? About 3 years ago! Flutter and Callie have been a shadow too.

Oh Kim,I'm so sorry. But I know you did the right thing. No one wants to see their precious furbabies hurt. Allen is in a better place now. I know it's not much consolaton. But he was loved and he knew it. Call me anytime you feel like talking. No matter what time it is.

RIP sweet boy. You were so loved.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh no, I am so sorry. That happened so fast.

RIP Allen
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Rest in peace sweet Allen...

Many thoughts and prayers going out to you, Kim. I'm so sorry about Allen.

I'm so sorry... Rest in peace, Allen.

I am so sorry. Allen and Pouncer for me were an inseparable duo- like my Filou and Tigris who will welcome Allen at Rainbow Bridge