I got a $300 check from my parents and a $30 American Express prepaid gift card from a co-worker. My youngest brother and his family mailed me a package on Tues. but it hasn't arrived yet so I'll get another gift some time after Christmas.

I already went ahead and bought myself a few things that I wanted/needed:

2 packages of underwear-They were on sale and I needed them.

BearPaw slippers from Big 5- They were also on sale and I needed new ones. I love them so much that I ended up buying some for a co-worker and my mom too.

Kalib Complete Bedding Set in King Size by Hometrends from Walmart- Although I have a queen sized bed I like to buy king size so that I have plenty of fabic. It comes with one king comforter, two king shams, one king bedskirt, one king flat sheet, one king fitted sheet, and two king pillowcases. It has several different animal prints on it.

Here's the link with a picture of it and I got it for a better price in the store than I would've online. If you put your mouse over the picture it'll enlarge it so you can see it better. Here's the link:http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hometrends...Brown/13269263. I haven't put in on my bed just yet.

I didn't get my cats anything this year because they already have so much.