Thread: Michael , My Dream Cat and My Found Cat Hotel Pile Up awaits You at Poco Loco!!

Michael , My Dream Cat and My Found Cat Hotel Pile Up awaits You at Poco Loco!!

Where they await all new and old customers to our favorite restaurant in Hamilton.
    Poco Loco 131 Ottawa Street North where the food is home made and muy delicioso!!!
    Michael, My Dream Cat , My Mister Purr is the Offical Mascot of this fine dining establisnment , and has many fans.
    I smile as do many diners every time we come in for home cooked fresh meal cooked by Donna and Janice , and speak to mi Companero Jorge.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love fresh Mexican Food! Michael always knows the best places to eat!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

It's a party and all are invited, food enough for everyone!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

And there is a renovated three bedroom apartment over Poco Loco where Our Awesome Angels have sent up a command center!!!

From there they are in easy flying distance to several fine restaurants, and there is a new place called Buckeye's BBQ , a Pizza and Wing place across the street and Helens where the food is freah and home made.
    And of course Poco Locos ,a nd they are just down the street from Metros where there are great meats and produce!!!
    My Angels were here last night with Kitty Bags galore!!
    And we are going to the Deluxe Buffet at Kings with Steaks, Lobster Crab Legs and other Great Choices
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS