Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caramella!! Our own PT kitty! Concatulations!

Caramella, I enjoyed watching the youtube video so much I posted it on my facebook page so all my pet loving friends could see it too! You were towards the end, good job being involved with such a neat project! Robin

How wonderful that one of Pet Talk's very own is crowned our extra special Christmas Eve Cat of the Day! What a precious, loving, healing gift from God you were, Caramella; truly a blessing! As your wise Mommy has said, sometimes such momentous decisions are taken out of our hands! Your pictures, the Jingle Bells video, are priceless, simply heart melting, and your Mommy's loving tribute, so inspirational and heartwarming! You've made my morning!: Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day on center stage, and to you and your family, human and furry, a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Love and cuddles to you, precious Caramella!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How Wonderful....

Beautiful Carmella deserves it! And to think that I have been able to see such a star in person and pet her. Makes me want to run over to Laura's and do just that!!

Congratulations to you also Laura! I cant wait to show Wayne all this when he returns home tonight. I can just see the big grin on his face when he sees her.

Love the photo of her with Santa!!!

Hugs to both of you... BarbPond

Caramella, congratulations on your COTD honors. And also
    your video. Bless you and your Family and I'm sure Santa knows
    you are a very good kitty!
    Last edited by kittyeyes55; 12-24-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: typo....meant to say are not were...sorry

HI CARAMELLA!!!! What a great treat for us on this Christmas Eve to have our very own PT cat of the day. Your mom and Uncle Kev are angels in this community (the saving force behind Jonny Walker) and so it is most fitting that you were chosen to represent us on this special day.

Congratulations to our very own Caramella! What a Christmas-eve treat to see your sweet little face.

God bless you and your Meowmie both for finding each other at just the right time.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yay Caramella!
    Congrats on being crowned Cat of the Day - you deserve it!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Special delivery from Heaven!!! What a great helper kitty you are! HAPPY COTD and Christmas, too!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi Caramella,

What a treat to see you as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY. I loved
    reading your momma's story about you. What a blessing you turned out to
    be. I hope you enjoy your special day sweetheart. Sending lots of luvies just
    for you baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congatulations on your COTD, Caramella, you have been a blessing to your Mom and to us!! Merry Christmas you little cutie!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh, I just love the way that Barbara tells the story........with such a happy ending - a perfect Christmas story.

Laura, I am sure I speak for everyone that we are thrilled your very own
    angel, Caramella, has been chosen as Cat of the Day.

You are such a wonderful person and it is heartwarming to know that the very best cat in the world gets to live with you and take good care of you.

Merry Christmas

Caramella, you do not know how many nights, before I went to sleep, I prayed that your meowmie would decide to keep you. I, like so many of us on this site, had fallen in love with your kitty cuteness and sweetness. I looked forward to every picture and video with joy. Can you imagine how happy I was for you and your meowmie when she decided that God knew best and that she was keeping you? I was overjoyed. Then I saw you in that Christmas video, and now COTD! You are a very special kitty who lives with 4 other very special kitties and a very special hooman. Merry Christmas to Laura, Caramella, Boo, Samantha, Gizmo, and Amy! God has certainly blessed your family.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

When I saw the name and saw that sweet face I thought, can that be OUR Carmella! Then I looked at more pics and I was sure it was!!! What a wonderful way to start Christmas Eve day; seeing your sweet self on my computer!!!

I hope you are being spoiled absolutely rotten today. You are a super star, after all.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! Meowy Christmas to you and your mommy!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a heartwarming story! I am so pleased for you, Caramella, and your mum. My wish for you is to enjoy many, many years together.

windflower

YAY!!!! Caramella is COTD!! Congrats little girl! You've got a great home and a fantastic meowmie!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!