Thread: Marvelous Miko!

Marvelous Miko!

Oh. My. God. Who could resist that face? Especially that last picture!

A friend of mine has five shih tzus (!) and my favorite among them has the same type of "toothy grin" as you do sweetie. I don't know how anyone could be so mean as to mistreat you but I'm glad you are in a good and loving home now.

Awwwww Miko - your Gotcha Story touched me...sure glad you found your forever family and they you !!! You are such a cutie pie

Miko, How could anybody not have taken proper care of you?! You are adorable--just precious. Look at you now; what a difference a loving family makes in the life of a dear dog. Not only are you cute but it sure sounds as if you are sweet and smart too. I'd like to give you a hug. I can tell everyone in the family loves you and I am so glad you now have a loving forever home. I hope all of you have many years together. You and your young guardian can grow up together and have wonderful times and make memories. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

What a beautiful, precious little one you are Miko...your photo album is beyond heart melting; you make THE cutest little elf! How anyone could mistreat, abuse, an innocent, loving soul such as you is beyond belief. But what a happy ending is yours, Miko; well, make that "what a happy beginning," as your life has only truly just begun! What a great homecoming story your skin sister has shared with us! I can just imagine the joy and excitement your skin sister felt when she opened up that picture message!!! You truly are one much loved furkid Miko, and deservedly so!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Miko, being loved and spoiled to pieces, and to you and your family, a very Merry Christmas; just the first of many happy ones yet to come! (Bet Santa has a bag full of goodies with your name on it!) Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Miko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Miko,

What a beautiful boy you are Miko. I feel bad that you were ever
    mistreated or neglected before but I see what a great family you have now.
    Your fur looks so nice & shiny and I can see your handsome face. I am
    happy to offer congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending cyber hugs & kisses sweetie. I hope you enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a cutie Miko! How sad your life didn't start out well. Thank goodness you ended up in a loving home! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Miko, you are the cutest llittle thing. I'm so glad you have a loving forever home now. I'll bet there will always be a lap for you to cuddle up in. Wish I could give you a hug. Congratulations on being our DO T D.