Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Phred has Passed, the Prayer Pups join our family & funeral news (pg. 13)

There are no words right now. He was so very special to all of us here - at times the glue that held us together.

Rest now, John. Peace be with you.

No one could say anything in these instances better than Phred, but I think that God is gettin lots of messages about takin "gud" care of our dear friend from this ole dirt ball. May he find peace, love and joy at the bridge.

I've typed several things and kept deleting them. I don't even know what to say. I will take comfort in the fact that he is no longer in pain and has been reunited with Bowser and Boots da Kat.
    (I need to go find some tissue)
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Pet Talk will never be the same.
    So very true. He certainly had a huge heart and really put his words into actions. As has been said many times about our pets that are no longer with us, they live on as we keep them in our memory. This will also be true of Phred. I'm grateful to have been a part of the community with him around and sorry for future members. He will continue to live in our actions as we try to honor him by continuing to show concern for our fellow Pet Talkers and pets and the world in general. May the happy memories and posts be a source of comfort for all of us and may we stick together and help each other through this difficult time. And may we all take comfort in knowing that dear Phred is not in any pain or suffering any longer. He will certainly be missed.

PS Don't forget to change those batteries in your smoke alarms regularly!

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

I feel completely numb and I can't find any words. He did so much for me.

An incredibly unique and loving man is gone. All of us are so much better for having known him. His special God prayers will remain with us forever.

Just think - he must be up there helping God to run the show now.....and lightening some of God's load.

I would like to think that I could lift my hand towards heaven and Phred could touch it.

Rest now Phred, I am so sorry that you were so sick your last days.

You will never be forgotten.

Rest in peace, dear sir. You will be missed, but forever part of the Pet Talk family.
    I've Been Frosted

Godspeed Phred.

You can now work from above as God's right hand man, you will be missed dearly.

It doesn't seem possible for Phred to be gone. How could a heart that big not go on beating forever?

Peace to you, Phred, on your journey. You will be so deeply missed.

Big time LES going on up here. I have not responded to any of the threads but Phred has always been in my prayers. I will miss the prayers from the Prayer Pups, although I'm sure Cinder and Smoke will keep the tradition going.

This is as tragic as our loss of Jonza. I guess the two of them are writing novels now......

RIP Phred. We are all better off for having known you. I hope you had your seat belt done up while flying that silver cloud express. You are missed and very much loved.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh my god, this is so sad. Rest Easy, Phred. You were such an amazing, honorable person. I am shocked. We know now that, he is happy though, up there with our PT dogs and cat angels.

This is such sad news. We will miss you, PHred.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Phred

Just go to the search and the group's name is Phred.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

I'm just so sad to be reading this. He was such a wonderful man, helping everyone in any way he could.

Rest in peace, Phred. I hope that God came down on that silver cloud to get you.

Phred,

I sent you a note a few days ago and hoped you would have had a chance to have read it.

You sir, were a man amongst men and our personal conduit to the Prayer Pups Line. Rest easy now and I know your next job will still be the "operator" of the PPL....on the Rainbow Bridge side.

Thanks for all the kindness and talent you put forth on Pet Talk.

You will be missed.