Thread: Yummy Little "Kiwi Fruit"!!

Yummy Little "Kiwi Fruit"!!

How very adorable you are, Kiwi! I personally adore Quaker parrots and know how smart, sensitive and funny they are from my three at home. I hold you particularly near and dear because I'm originally from NY too! Congrats on being our Pet of the Day. . .make sure you let mom know that you want some extra treats today. You deserve them!!

Love from Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Hello Kiwi, What a pretty parrot you are! I always say this but it's true; it just amazes me that birds can talk!! I've never had a parrot but I'm sure you do need lots of attention and love and it sure sounds as if you get it Kiwi. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you and your family have many years together. Tell your people that you want a "treat" for being POTD! Kay in NC

Kiwi what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I'm sure I see a happy smile on your sweet face in your picture. I know I am smiling back at you anyway. What fun it must be to live with you. Enjoy your special day to the fullest!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a gorgeous parrot Kiwi! It sounds like you're a very smart boy. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi yummy Kiwi Fruit! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful birdie! Your coloring is so lovely it's hard to take my eyes off of you! What a joyful, loving, and yes, smart Parrot you are! You may be petite in size but in personality, heart and "smarts" you're right up there with the big Parrot kids! And though you may be full grown, your wonderful life has only just begun, and oh, what happy times await you and your family, what cherished memories you all will be making over the coming years! They are one lucky bunch, your humans are (especially the young ones) having a best feathered friend such as you to grow up with, to love and cherish...and talk to! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet one, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Cuddles and much love to you beautiful Kiwi, Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Kiwi what a pretty birdie you are indeed, and from one kiwi to another GIDDAY.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️