Thread: Shelby Lou

Shelby Lou

Hi gorgeous! You are an amazing little girl, to run and play with your Shepherd brothers. Strong girl!! Very strong. I think you have the cutest face! Bet your family all love you very much and appreciate your services as a foot warmer!
    Lenore
    Chica's Mom

Hi Shelby Lou.....What a beautiful little baby you are. I bet you do love playing with your brothers. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.

Linda
    SC

"I've been Frosted"

Thanks, Cassiesmom
    LHCamry

Hello Shelby Lou, What a cute girl you are! I'd like to hug you . (I love rat terriers; my present dog is rat-chihuahua, very sweet & friendly. Before that, I had a full rat terrier, a sweet smart little girl. I'm sure you will enjoy your Shelby immensely.) Shelby, I can just see you now playing with your dog brothers and having a great time and not giving an inch. It sounds as if you have a wonderful home and are loved... and sleeping with your human (you've got it made Girl!) You're just getting started in life and I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Shelby lou

HOW ARE YOU-MISS SHELBY LOU? YOU SURE HAVE A PRETY FACE! HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY-AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS LITTLE LADY-FROM A NY CAT LADY SUSANSWATLIN518

Well hello here Princess Shelby Lou! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Aww, what a beautiful pupper you are Shelby Lou, and true to your breed, so full of zip and zest and spunk! Leave to a Rat Terrier to crowd out of the big bed, her German Shepherd sibs! Gotta love that "big girl," Terrier-tude! What a lucky family, human and furry, having you ruling over the kingdom; being the bestest furkid and fursib a family could ever hope for! Congratulations and thanks for the big smiles, cutie pup! Enjoy your much deserved reign as Dog of the Day, and each and every moment of your wonderfully happy, love filled life! Hugs and kisses to you precious Princess Shelby Lou, and to your doggie brothers, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Shelby Lou,

My, you sure are a pretty girl Shelby. Seems like you have the true Terrier
    spirit too, chasing around the yard with the big guys. I can just picture it.
    Congratulations on being named our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots
    of hugs, kisses and a few treats to share with your big brothers. Enjoy
    your special day sweet baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a cutie Shelby Lou! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Shelby Lou

Dear Friend,
    Thanks for sharing Shelby Lou with us. I don't have much time but I wanted to comment because first of all, she's a sweet dog, and second, my only granddaughter's name is Shelby Lynn. She's almost fifteen months old and loves our half Pomeranian, half Shih Tzu named Harvick, AKA "Mi'ter Puppy" (like baby talk. I know it's silly but I'm that way over babies and animals. LOL).
    May you and Shelby have a long happy life together. I pray the Lord blesses you for what you have done for Shelby.
    My love to all in the Blessed Lord Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA