Thread: Frisky!

Frisky!

Frisky...you have such a sweet gentle face! Enjoy your COTD status, sweet guy!

Happy cat of the day golden boy Frisky!!! What a big, gorgeous man cat you are!! Hope you have a fabulous day, eating and being adored by your humans and cat sister

Frisky

I have always heard that orangies have the very BEST personalities, and you are proving this to be true. Such a handsome boy, and good companion. Happy COTD.

Frisky,

Way to go, Frisky! Orange and white tabbys are the best!

Frisky, orangies are so special; you always seem so sweet natured and show up at just the right time; little cat angels, you are. I love the pic of you w/only one eye open as if to say "Take the pic so I can go back to sleep". It's good to see such a big, healthy boy as COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Frisky, You are a very handsome boy! Love your color. It was a joy to read about you. I am so glad you and your sister Tootie were adopted at eight weeks old and you've had a great home since then and lots of love. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Aw! Thanks for the wink handsome orangeman!
    I would spoil you rotten...oh sorry you already are! Happy COTD, Frisky!
    Say hello to Tootie.
    I see in your future, Tootie......soon to be COTD

What a Fine , Frocilsome Funny Fantastic Furry Friend you are Frisky, and how fortunate you are to habve found your Furr Ever Home so early in life!!!
    You and Your Sister are so lucky to have found your place in the sun where you are both so well cared for and loved.

We wish we could visit your Frisky and bring you meals from the Ship Inn, we know that you would love the Chicken and Sausage on Pasta.
    WE love that second photo of you winking!!!

We Found Cats are sending a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Rescued Cats ^^ ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats ^^ ^^ Frisky ^^ and Her Sister ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

ohhhhhh.....THUNK! I just fell over when I saw your handsome orange-eyed face, Frisky!

How great that both you and your sister got adopted into a loving home where you can grow up (and grow a little "out"? ) together.

Happy COTD, gorgeous Frisky!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Aww, Frisky! I like your white and orange coat and your pink nose! Orange kitties are very special! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Frisky what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

There is just something about orangies that make me melt. You are no exception to that rule. I bet it's a real treat having you for a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Frisky boy! What a handsome orangie you are and what a cute little face you have

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're having a terrific day
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Hello Frisky,

Are you winking at me handsome fellow? That sweet face & soulfull
    eyes are the perfect combination for stealing hearts sweet boy.
    I am so glad to know that you & sis have people that appreciate your
    wonderful qualities. Big congratulations on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wish you & your sister a long & happy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Frisky! A very happy day to you sweetheart, and to your sister Tootie, too! What a beautiful, precious boy you are, Frisky! As is said, the eyes are the windows to the soul, and yours speak volumes to the love that is in your heart! We're so grateful for people like your compassionate Mom and Dad, opening up their home and hearts to deserving kitties such as you and Tootie! How wonderful that you and your sister were able to stay together and in the bargain, your family has been doubly blessed! Nothing touches my heart more than hearing the story of a much loved seasoned citizen, reading of his or her happy life, and tonight Frisky you've done just that, deeply touched my heart, just as you do your Mom and Dad's hearts each and every day. As your Mommy says, your everlasting legacy will be to have touched the lives and warmed the hearts of all you meet!

Congratulations on your well earned day of honor, dear Frisky! I hope you and Tootie are enjoying a very special day, basking in the glow of your "top cat" reign, being loved and spoiled to pieces! Love and cuddles and kisses to you and Tootie, with wishes for many, many more wonderful years with your loving family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frisky, you are a gorgeous orange/white kitty! I love orange cats, and that shade of bright orange is my favorite. You and Tootie were lucky to be adopted together at such a young age. Your family loves you very much; what more could a cat ask for? Frisky, you are a great COTD and I hope you and Tootie have many more years of good health and happiness with your loving family.