Thread: Key board lov'en Kitty

Key board lov'en Kitty

- | -Zippo- | -

t4v1kmy5b hdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkdhhhhhqoiwhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhw

Um... ^^ My cat just jumped on my key board. YAY She likes the computer as much as I do. She sleep on the key board alot. It makes me mad though 'cus if I wanna go on I don't have the heart to make her move. . I put a chair next to mine now so she jumped on that. I jsut thought it was cute so I made a Thread about it. Anyone elses cat's do that?
    ~*~Zippo the cat who is the queen of the univers and all things that go WOOF!~*~

My one cat gets all my love... That's why she is self-ish and proud of it!

A cat on the keyboard, you say?? How about 2 trying to get onto my lap. 1 walking under the wires pulling things down with his tail. At least 2 pushing my mousing hand in order to get pets. ( I have 11, need I go on???!!???)

Not only does the cat like my keyboard it likes the phone base too. I have a cordless but the base to my phone also have buttons on it because it's a speaker phone too. Sometimes when I talk on the phone I hear buttons being pushed, and sure enough Tibby is sitting next to it pushing the buttons.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

My little Inka (8 weeks) goes nuts when I try to type while she is on my nap . She loves to chase and bite my fingers , so when my fingers are moving quickly over this key-board , .... !!

- | -Zippo- | -

That's so cute!!! ^^.
    ~*~Zippo the cat who is the queen of the univers and all things that go WOOF!~*~

Fister enjoys helping John with his work, especially if there's papers to lay on! He hasn't yet written anything - but he may do one day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

- | -Zippo- | -

That picture is SO cute! My cat types.... Well jibberish.

Fister looks as though he is waiting for that mouse he keeps hearing about...

- | -Zippo- | -

Yep it does...Zippo chews on my computer wires but I got mad at her and tapped her on the head and she ran away. She hates being touched on the head. Unless you let her smell your hand first.

My buddy (Thundering Bull) has a cat that loves to sleep next to his right arm. If he uses the mouse too much the cat puts a paw on his wrist to say, "Knock it off!"

If that does not work the cat turns around and bites his elbow. Next move - Catapult!

My Fifi likes to set in my lap and sleep if I have been at the keyboard too long. Can't key over a sleeping cat, now can I?

Friday she sat in my lap facing the screen and watched by go through 7 days of back e-mail (damn road trip). She liked watching the screen jump around.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

- | -Zippo- | -

^^. Zippo is now sleeping out side on the table... She's cute!

LOL Fister!! You could really be the next Morris the cat!!! What a model you are!
    Our boys always climb in our laps if we're at the computer at home. His and hers cats...one on each lap while we are both typing away on our computers! LOL

As soon as I start rattling these keys, I have a whole menagerie that wants to come in. ( I attempt to keep the door shut to my computer room). Fawn, Littlebit, Otis, Nikolai, Tiara, Prince, and sometimes Nightshade, they all want to come in and "help". If Tiger comes in, it can be safely assumed that she is hungry, and wants to be fed. But what gets my attention is when any of them, especially Otis, starts meowing outside the door, I will usually let him in, but eventually I have to put all of them out because I cannot get anything else done, except pet them!

..........wayne

- | -Zippo- | -

Awww How cute! My cat used to do that... I was to busy to pay much attention to her so at night she would meow and meow for me to go to bed 'cus that was the only time I really got to spend time with her. She sleeps on her own pillow above mine.^^ She's so spoiled.

thats cute. my cat sleeps on the piano sometimes