Thread: Absolutely Divine Annabel

Absolutely Divine Annabel

Dearest Annabelle - how you could have ended up as a rescue girl defies description. That anyone could part with you for whatever reason is just beyond belief.

But you and Mona are the purrfect couple and you are now in your furrever home and gracing the COTD pages with your beauty.

Thank you for sharing your story, Ms Annabelle and congrats on being our wonderful and ever so beautiful pin up girl - and congrats also to Mona - your very special playmate.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Annabelle and Mona

How cute you two are sleeping together; I'm so glad you both get along. You are a gorgeous cat, and it sounds like you've trained your humans very well, good girl! Happy Thanksgiving, and happy COTD.

Ahhhh, another rescue kitty! We especially love the Cat of the Day stories that tell of rescue kitties being adopted into loving home. Annabelle, you are indeed a lovely, special girl, and we applaud your adoption and your being today's most impressive, Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Annabelle, What a lovely girl you are!! Love your color! Just look at you; with that face you just demand attention and loyalty from your subjects LOL. I cant imagine why you were given up but so lucky that you were adopted by a caring person. It is obvious that you are indeed loved and are a member of the family and even get along with the dog.

If I did my numbers right, you've been in your present home (and no doubt forever home) for six years. How good for everyone involved. (BTW My Luke HATES to be groomed and I cant manage it so he goes to groomer (their problem) every three months). I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC 9:28 a.m.

I have to agree 100 % with Romy.
    How could anyone not see what a Big Beautiful Cat Annabel is ^^ and simply toss her out?
    She is such a Big Loving Cat and will give back so much more than she is given in love and affection.
    We have our priorities all wrong when we keep our toys and throw away our companions.

But you have certainly found Your Furrever Home Annabel, and with it a Graet Loyal Friend in Mona, and that is certainly proof that Cats and Dogs can live together in harmony.
    You can feel the love that these two Pet Companions share.

We Found Cats are so happy that these Two have found each other and are so Happy together.
    We are sending a Dynamic Duo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF TO Mona ^^ and Annabel ^^ Our Newesr Rescues ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ and Our Newest Pets of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there dear, beautiful Annabel! We are so fortunate to have such a gorgeous, "peaches and cream" girl as our very special Cat of the Day! And oh, those stunning copper colored eyes of yours, how they sparkle and shine, reflecting the love in your big heart! I am simply stunned, and disheartened to think that such a sweet and beautiful kitty could find herself homeless, surrendered to a shelter! But thankfully you didn't languish there for long, finding your way to the most caring, loving, peaceful of homes! You even found your furry soul mate in Mona! What a sweet photo of you and her, napping side by side! You're truly one very special kitty, Annabel, and your family so very lucky to have you in their lives!

Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! Enjoy a very happy, love filled Cat of the Day, and a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your Mommy and Daddy and pup sib Mona! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Annabel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Annabelle, you could not possibly be anything except special, with your beautiful peaches and cream coat and your gorgeous golden eyes! How wonderful that you have a new, forever home and a best dog-buddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Annabelle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Annabel you are indeed one gorgeous girl!!!

I, too, am puzzled at how anyone could bear to give you up. Their loss for sure!!! I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. Please ask your mommy to give you some kisses from me, ok? I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Annabelle,

What a gorgeous feline you are. I love your beautiful coloring and the
    sweet personality you have. The picture of you & your BFF Mona is soooo
    sweet. Congratulations on being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY. I hope
    you enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Annabelle!

You do look like peaches and cream - lol!
    And you are such a laid-back kitty...I bet you boss that doggie around, don't you?
    I'm sure that you enjoyed your COTD status!

Rest in Peace, Annabelle

Unfortunatley, as some of you may know, Annabelle passed about 4 months ago on March 29, 2011. Check out their other 3 cats, Vincent (July 15, 2011), Lucky (August 31, 2010), and Ashley (August 14, 2011), and their dog, Mona (January 11, 2011). Rest in Peace beautiful Annabelle.
    Last edited by catlover21; 08-25-2011 at 09:27 AM.