Thread: Little Jax

Hybrid View

Little Jax

I am so sad, I was suppose to get my 2 little fosters back today, instead, I am only getting one back. Jax passed away this morning after having his "fix" at the vets.

Jax, you were such a little sweetheart and your sister Jaz is going to miss you terribly. I hope the time you spent here with me was happy times and you felt the love I had for you and know your sister will be nothing but loved when she comes back here alone. You were doing so good, had gotten so sweet. May you rest in peace while you wait for the many years for your sister to join you and you be together again..

It is with LES that I am posting this and this is the only good picture I have of him, taken about 3 weeks ago, wore out after playing with Caramella.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm really sorry to hear this Laura, it's so heartbreaking! (((HUGS))) I'm feeling so sorry for little Jaz also. How could this happen? Didn't he wake up from anaesthesia?

I'm sure the time with you were happy weeks for Jax, and he knew how very much he was loved!

R.I.P. little Jax! You'll be your meowmie's and sister's little guardian angel now...

How sad that is that Jax passed on after what is usually a fairly routine operation.
    Jax had so much potential to be a Great Cat.
    Now KJax will join Annie , and many Yound Pet Companions who passed on topo soon and are now Eternal Baby Angels , who stay younf forever and are pampered by Our Dear Loving Lord God Above.
    Jax will never forget you Lauar and your love.
    You will be reunited in Love in Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry.

Rest in peace, little Jax. You are greatly loved.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm sorry about Jax. Sometimes life just isn't fair. Rest in Peace little guy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry about Jax! Poor sweet little boy. RIP, Jax and peace to your Mom.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Laura, I am so very sorry on the loss of little Jax.

No, life isn't fair at times, that's for sure. My sympathies are with you at this sad time. May the loving memories comfort you and help you oversome the pain.

Rest in Peace Little Jax and know that you were deeply loved and will be sorely missed.

(((((HUGS))))) Laura

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I am so sorry to read about your loss of Jax. It has to be even more overwhelming because it was so sudden. Being a foster mom too, I understand how attached we get to our temporary kitties. Just because they aren't ours doesn't mean we don't love them as though they are. We lost an 11-day-old kitten we named Riley back in March and it was just as difficult for us as when we said goodbye to April, our 10-year-old kitty, in June. It's heartbreaking, especially when it's unexpected, and it takes time to recover from our losses.

I hope little Jax has met Riley and the two of them are playing kitten games together until that one fine day. Jax had a beautiful but short life, and he knew he was loved. I pray that Jaz continues to thrive and brings you brighter days.

Rest in peace, Jax, and play gently at the Bridge.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.