Thread: Taz the Japanese Chin

Taz

Hi Taz.....The first thing I do every morning when I get up is to turn on my computer and check the DOTD. This morning you put the biggest smile on
    my face. You are the cutiest little thing I have every seen. I would love to see you in person. I know your mom and dad could not resist that beautiful face. As you can tell I am an animal(dogs) lover. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Your family is very lucky to have you as a member and you are very lucky to have found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Have a great life.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Taz the Japanese Chin

Hello, Little Wild Man LOL. Oh, My, You sure sound sweet and entertaining when you "go wild" at times. What a joy you are to your humans. How lucky for all involved that you were adopted--you sweet cute little boy. I hate to think what would have happened to you if your caring people had not adopted and then taken you to the vet. Human: You obviously did a terrific job in giving medicine and love to make Taz a healthy little dog. Taz, now you have a great home with loving people and I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Taz

You are so cute! and i love that your dad is now a dog person thanks to you, but who could resist?

Have a great dotd !

Hi there Taz man, you wild and crazy guy! What an adorable little 6lb dynamo you are! hehe You're one of the cutest puppers I've ever laid eyes! Your scruffy 'do is to die for, and so fits your personality; and oh, that face...heart melting! Your Daddy may have thought he was not a big doggie fan before bringing you into his life, but it's clear you've settled any questions there might have on that subject! How lucky he is (your Mommy too), to have such a loyal, devoted, joyful and life loving best furkid in you Taz, and likewise, you couldn't have landed in a more fabulous, loving forever home; what a heavenly match! Heartfelt thanks to your Mom and Dad for opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving doggie, doing all in their power to heal you and get you back on all 4's'; full of energy and ready to take on life with unmatched zest!

Enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart! It was such fun getting to know you! Love and smoochies to you, adorable Taz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a little cutie Taz! How sad you were abandoned. Thank goodness you ended up in a good home. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Taz,

What your people saw at the Shelter was a little pup in desperate need
    of some heavy duty TLC. Your wonderful spirit & zest for life are now in full
    display. You are just adorable & it's a pleasure to meet you sweetie.
    Congratulations on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY. May you
    and your lucky family have many more wonderful years together. Sending
    you lots of hugs & kisses. (that is, if they can get to to slow down long
    enough)
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Taz. I'm so glad you were adopted and have such a loving home now. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!