Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Tyson 10/22/99- 11/3/10

RIP Tyson 10/22/99- 11/3/10

Well, I have had a really tough time getting the words to write this up.

I remember when I got you big boy. I knew Nothing about Bullys.. Nothing. I Just knew you were ment to be with me.
    I answered a ad in the paper for Free Staffordshire terrier... I Thought it sounded like a kewl breed.. so, I Drove almost a hr away to meet you. We had just lost Casey, Our brittany Spaniel. I get there, and you are in the lady's garage.. Tied to the fridge. She explains to me, that you were her husbands dog. And when they seperated almost a yr before.. He was surposed to come take care of you..and he never did. She rehomed you once.. And apparently.. Only wanted you for a yard dog.. yea, Right, you.. a yard dog.. HA! She said the people left your collar on from when you lived there.. that had a tag with her name and number on it. She got a call 72hrs before I got there.. that a family said you were outside in the yard.. Playing with there kids.. and she had to come get you. I laughed, I thought that was sweet. I knew nothing else.. If you were ok with cats, Dogs.. Nothing! But, I Put you in my car, and to home we went. I started to worry on my way home, what my mom was going to say .. Or think about me bringing you in the house. So, I brought you to my bedroom.. and sat there for a cpl hrs.. after my mom got home. And finally got the nerve to go and ask her to come to my room.. "I had to show her something". haha.. she was worried.. I could tell. I had a habit of bringing home dogs that needed a place to go.. and finding them homes for them. But, you were different. My mom.. Took ONE Look at you and Said .. O NO, He is NOT Staying here. he is Big, and Dumb! I am sorry Buddy.. I don't think she knew what to do with you. Well, We had to take a venture away from there.. Cause My mom wasn't too keen on you being there. I am Not too sure why.. you were super sweet! So, we moved. We were gone for a while.. I Worked with you so hard.. Do you remember? You ate a crate, Tried to eat outside cats.. We went everywhere together. We formed a bond I had never felt before. You were special. Once you realized I Wasn't going to leave you somewhere.. I think you just.. strarted to trust me. And once that happened..We were a awesome pair!

We eventually moved back in with my mom.. And we had several Foster dogs/cats go in and out..and you were ALWAYS Good with everyone! My mom, Loved you! She really didn't know you were So smart! But, we showed her.. Didn't we buddy?
    You were my shadow, my heart and soul. You loved me with every peice of your lil Bully heart.. I know it! We went through a lot together. You were there for me.. to lick my tears.. when bad things happened to me. You were there for me.. When Tasha had to leave. I am sure you were confused.. But, I told you .. everything would be Alright.

We have shared 10yrs together. 10 of the best years of my life! You were the only man I trusted in my life.. Well, Untill Daddy came into our lives. You Loved him too! You were and are my heart and soul. There will never be another like you. Jade, is pretty freakin Close. she is a Female version of you.. Did you tell her how to act, and what to do.. when she moved in? Seriously!

Her and Falise are rly trying to make it better. They are trying to cheer me up. Most the time.. It works. But, there are times.. I wish .. I just wish you were here with me.. One more time. But, I Didn't see it to be fair for you.. I Could tell you weren't feeling good. I needed to let you go.

You are up at the Rainbow bridge, with Tasha, Casey *All thought you didn't meet him, I am sure he introduced himself*, And Lil Julius. All taken sooner then we wanted. I know you have some friends up there too that didn't live here. There are a lot of others like you up there. Please, tell them they are all Loved and missed by there families.. And know my handsome boy, that I miss you.. And will miss you every day of my life. There was a lot of people out there that loved you. And a lot of people that you changed there minds on the Big ol Mean Pitbull! You were amazing!

I Love you Tyson. RIP My dear boy.

10/22/99-11/3/10

And since i am not sure how to post a video in here, I will just put the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnbKc7OOs7c

I am so very sorry for your loss of sweet Tyson. I found the post very interesting as I didn't know the entire story of how you 2 started life together. It really does sound like you were meant to be; and for 10 years you built awesome memories together! Hold on to those memories now.

Wow, that is a wonderful tribute to an awesome companion. I am so sorry you had to let him go.

RIP Tyson
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Ty. It has been a tough week..

{{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Animalhouse26, I am so sorry for your loss of Tyson. I am glad got to know him some through Pet Talk. ((((HUGS))))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful companion. I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry about Tyson. I know you loved him dearly. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I know the pain can be unbearable. I'm SO sorry you lost your beloved Tyson. He's at RB playing hard and having fun, but always thinking of you too. [hugs]

I've been Boooo'd!

What a beautiful tribute you wrote .. I sit here with tears in my eyes.

Play hard at the RB darlin Tyson. HUGS to you across the miles.

Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Ty everyone! I am adjusting more and more every day. And when I think of him..I smile, instead of cry.. as i think about how he is now Pain free..and happy again!

I am so sorry to hear about Tyson. I wished I had met him.

So here I am bawling again after reading this for the first time. Tyson was truly a beautiful being. I really wish anyone that's had a thing against pit bulls could have met him. He's what pit bulls are meant to be. I love you big Ty Ty!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I am so sorry for your loss Animalhouse . RIP handsome man Tyson .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I'm so sorry for your loss. He seemed amazing. I, as well as all of us PT'ers, know how bad it hurts to lose such a precious friend. I know every day will find your more peace. Rest well, Tyson. You were such a good boy.