Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lady Compost

Hi there LADY COMPOST! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! The fact that you found your way home to your forever family is proof that you were destined to be with your Mommy and Daddy! OK, so it took a bit of time for you to find your way, but once you were there, as they say, it was smooth sailing! I hear you're a Daddy's girl? I was too! Doesn't get much better than that! You're a gorgeous senior girl Lady Compost; truly a serendipitous blessing to your family, and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, love filled day of celebration, sweeheart; being spoiled to pieces! Cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lady Compost! (Just LOVE your name!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady Compost, you are an ebony beauty! My black kitties - Janie, Jack, Buddy, and Murphy - are in awe of your luxurious black fur. You were a determined and brave girl to take your mom up on her invitation to find your new home. I imagine you have not known hunger or loneliness since that wonderful day. Lady Compost, you have the most unusual name I've heard for a kitty; gardeners often refer to compost as "black gold" and you, my dear, are a real treasure.