Thread: Disappointing Court day for Jonny Walker

Disappointing Court day for Jonny Walker

Well after many months gone by, Finally a day in court. The Asst DA had the kids in front of the Judge with a Plea Bargin. The 5 kids were there and they agreed to 1 year suspended sentence, 1 year supervised probation with a $10.00 a month fee, and 60 hours community service, and 1 year councleing. It was only 1 of the perps that recieved this. The others were free to go. Why would a mother let her child that has no criminal record take the blame for this when he was just watching? The actual child that did this had a record and was in line for another crime he committed YESTERDAY. This makes 3 for him with the Jonny Walker case.
    The Judge made mention of makeing them get ride of there pets, and the boys mom said that the pet belonged to the other kids and their grand parents. The Judge stated that 2 of the her kids were involved in Jonny's case. I was mad and was told I could leave the court room as the other case for the oldest boy was coming up. Do not know if the judge decided to keep the dicision of makeing them get rid of their pets or not.
    When the boy that got sentenced his Public Defender ask "do you understand what you done". The boy stated Yes he understood. When asked why he did it he stated " I heard other people had been feeding him glass, and he was mean". The DA turned and looked to hin and stated "mean thats why your sister was able to call him off the porch?"
    Well anyway Jonny Walker 0 kids 5+?
    Justice for animals here just sucks, I guess I did ok after all at least one of those kids will recieve something if not for me seeing what happened to Jonny nobody would have been charged. I just wished these kids would have been the example for cases like this in La.

I don't understand how they can charge one of the kids that didn't do anything when you were a witness and SAW the other boy do it!!! That makes me very angry.

But at least Jonny is safe and well and will never be harmed by those children again. Everyone involved did a wonderful job! Thanks for the update Kev!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I don't understand how they can charge one of the kids that didn't do anything when you were a witness and SAW the other boy do it!!! That makes me very angry.

But at least Jonny is safe and well and will never be harmed by those children again. Everyone involved did a wonderful job! Thanks for the update Kev!
    Sorry I haven't updated any of you up until today but I have been very busy at work.
    Taz I do agree with you 100%. Be truthful I didn't think it was going to go this far. If it weren't for PT it wouldn't have went this far. Everyone here has done a good job in makeing sure it wasn't swept under the rug. Thank you all.

How frustrating from the justice system.

I was afraid of this. Grrrrrrrrrr!!! This makes me sick. I'm with Cindy. Thank goodness Jonny is safe now.
    When these little pukes do the next crime maybe someone will wake up and take notice???

Thanks Kev.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

This is such a sad sad day... at least someone got SOMETHING I GUESS... :-/

And at least JW is happy and safe now
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Frankly Justice System anymore SUCKS.. Its more for the criminals & not the victums.. How come the Judge did not make these boys start paying back the Vet Bill Charges??

Well like all have said at least JW is safe & well now.. Huggss JW & wet nose kissess..

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    How frustrating from the justice system.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    I was afraid of this. Grrrrrrrrrr!!! This makes me sick. I'm with Cindy. Thank goodness Jonny is safe now.
    When these little pukes do the next crime maybe someone will wake up and take notice???

Thanks Kev.
    One of the little pukes (actually THE one that actually did it) did do something. Just the day before the trial. HELLO!!! How many things does the kid need to do before he gets punished?! This is number 3 for him. Three strikes and you're out......
    Ugh, sorry, this whole thing just gets me so angry every time I think of it.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Absolutely disgusting, and such a miscarriage of justice! That "so-called" judge ought to be ashamed.............

Not surprising! Those kids will be in trouble again and again! I hope Jonny is doing well.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla