Thread: Mi Mi

Mi Mi

Please, you have to turn this little guy into an inside only cat; look what happened to him when he was left outside on his own. You will have a healthier, safer kitty for many more years than you may if he gets into further trouble outside. He's too cute to lose!

Mi Mi, such a handsome fella! I guess you learned your lesson about the outdoors, didn't ya? Poor little guy. It's a dangerous world out there for kitty kats. You grew from such a wee one to a big handsome boy and apparently an independent one, too. I have a kitty who doesn't like to be held much also but she'll come around to comfort me if she senses that I'm sad or sick. It's nice to know that you do the same w/your human. This definitely makes you deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Waht a Big Handsome Cat you are Mi Mi, and how fortunate yopu are to have found a Wonderful Furrever Home.
    You are such a Hnadsome Cat Companion, and you have grown from a Sweet Little Kitten to quite a MagnfiCat!!

I agree with the fact that you should be an indoor Cat , but I know that some Ctas like My Tubster Panther hear the Call Of The Wild , and have to have the freedom of being outdoors.

Hopefully like My Big Black Cat in the backyard, you have a safe place Mi Mi ^^
    We Found Cats Love You Mi Mi ^^ and wish you could be with us to share our Pro Plan and Deli Meats!!
    We are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for You Mighty Mi Mi ^^ that you are always safe, Our Newest Second Chnace Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mi Mi sounds and looks like a little tiger!! He sounds like quite the hunter/playful guy but is also affectionate as well... A perfect balance!! Happy cat of the day Mi Mi

Mi Mi, handsome sweet tabby! What a beautiful stripe pattern you have! I would love to be your cuddle-companion. Please be careful on your outdoor adventures, because I would not want anything bad to happen to you. Inside is a good place for a kitty to be. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mi Mi what a handsome fellow you are indeed!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mi Mi, What a cute boy you are!! You look small to me and so adorable. Love your stripes. Hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Controversial topic

I agree with Barbiecat1. Thousands and thousands of cats lives are ended abruptly and unnecessarily because they are outside with no defence against fast cars, predators, poison from neighbors who don't like them, antifreeze from cars that leak on the road, mean people who are picking up outdoor cats for research (testing in laboratories); need I go on????? We do NOT let a dog go out the door freely without us (except in a fenced in backyard) - why a smaller fragile animal like a cat. Just because those of you who DO let your cats out have not had a bad experience doesn't mean you won't in the future - and your heart will be broken and no doubt your cat will have suffered. When I was little we used to let our cats out all the time - it is a different world now. One of my kitties was hit by a car (I still miss him) and another disappeared. When I was old enough to live on my own and adopt my own cats I made them a promise that they would ALWAYS be safe - and the only way I can keep that promise is to keep them indoors where they have windows to look out of, toys to play with, plenty of good (canned) food and (nonclumping) litter and trust me, they are VERY happy. Studies show that cats who go outdoors live a significant number of years less. Cats spend so much time sleeping anyway, they are safer doing it inside then somewhere where another animal can grab them and kill them or harm them don't you think? (And don't get me started on those who leave their dogs in cars, pull them along while they are on bikes, rollerblades or skateboards!)...
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi there precious Mi Mi!!! So happy to meet you, sweet boy! What a handsome kitty you are Mi Mi, and so clearly the love of your Mommy's life, and understandably so! You're a ringer for my first kitty love, my first boy, Fritzy! Your Mommy is so very blessed to have a kitty, a best buddy in you, bringing a smile to her face and comforting her when she's down, and bringing so much joy to her life! I would be proud to call you my own, but lucky Mom yours, your all hers! I'm so glad to hear you're all healed now, Mi Mi! Your wonderful, devoted Mommy is so blessed to have such special best furkid in you, and wants you around for a long, long time, so be safe! Lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful M Mi! Meeting you and reading your very touching bio., knowing just how much you mean to your Mommy, the love you bring to her life, was the perfect way to end my day! Hope you were treated to lots of treats today, enjoyed some fun time with your beloved spider, and reveled in a big pile of catnip!!! Long and happy lfe to you, precious boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Mi Mi, you beautiful brown tiger with the perfect "M" on your forehead. You have grown from a sweet-faced kitten into a very handsome fellow. You look like you're dreaming of your outdoor adventures in your photo. I'm sorry you hurt your leg so badly, but I'm glad you were close enough to home to be rescued and taken to the vet.

You sound like a happy, affectionate cat, and as long as it's on your terms, you allow cuddling. I bet that makes your humans feel loved by you and they give you lots of love in return.

Happy Cat of the Day, Mi Mi! I hope you enjoyed your special day
    and celebrated with catnip and playing with your spider toy!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Mimi is my cat... i did not let him just go, but he loves to go outside. We always try to keep him inside, but sometimes he just runs away, and comes back later.

MiMi, you are a beautiful boy! My Grover looks a lot like you, especially the light-color tummy fur. He also likes to go outside and I let him out on a long (50') leash so he has some freedom but can't get into trouble. He even caught a mouse this week and ate the whole thing! A lot of kitties don't like to be picked up, MiMi, but you show your love by cuddling with your mom. You are a great COTD, MiMi. Please stay safe so you can enjoy many more years with your loving family.

Mimi!

I'm glad that you were found; what happened to you is proof that cats should be kept indoors, preferably with a safe inclosed outdoor space if possible.
    You are a very cute lil' guy! Enjoy your COTD status!