Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cats Laying on you...

Cassie doesn't; but I wish she did! She's a snuggle-kitty on her own terms. She likes to be near me but not on me. My fur-nephew Milo is a total lap warmer but he rarely picks my lap! We're going there for Thanksgiving so I will get a good opportunity to pet and play with him.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Eve is definitely a cuddler with me and her daddy I go to bed early and she is there waiting. While I read she lies in my lap and gets her back rubbed. Often she gives me face time and then we have a real snugglefest until she settles down into my lap again. When I turn out the light, I normally sleep on my side (fetus position) ... Eve curls up right behind my knees as close as she can get and has her bath During the night she shifts ... sometimes under the duvet and always tucked in to at least one of us and sometimes right in the middle where she gets to cuddle with both of us. On weekend mornings she loves to tuck in under my chin and purrs her little heart out; then she goes over to daddy and does the same thing She is such a lover

Makes it so difficult for me to believe that once she wouldn't allow anyone to pick her up
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu