Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe it, my boy is gone...

I am so very sorry to read of the sudden, unexpected loss of your beloved Binky.

My very deepest sympathy.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

so sorry for your loss
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi

I am so sorry to hear about Binky. He was a beautiful soul.

When you said he went fast, it reminded me of MooShoo. We went to bed as usual. Then 2 a.m. he was on the floor yowling. By the time I got him to the vet, he was gone. Vet diagnosed it as an aneurysm in his legs. It happened way too fast for him to suffer much. While I take comfort in knowing he didn't suffer much, it still doesn't heal my broken heart.

RIP Binky! You were so loved!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh no, what a shock to lose Binky so unexpected. I hope it is a comfort that he didn't suffer for long, and I'm sure he knew he was loved.

My deepest sympathy and big ((((hugs))))

Rest in peace, Binky!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh I am so sorry to hear of your sudden loss of Binky.. RIP baby & play hard at the bridge..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

so sorry to read about Binky.... unexpected deaths are always so traumatic and tragic.

Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge, Binky, and watch over your momma.

I'm terribly sorry that Binky had to go. It is always such a shock when it happens so fast and there is no time to say goodbye.

I feel so terrible for you. Having a loved one go away in a flash is the worst thing ever. God bless you both and give you enough Patience to go through this hardship. Ameen!

I'm so sorry to hear about Binky's passing. He was such a gorgeous boy. RIP sweet Binky. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Thank everyone of you for your kind and loving comments. They do a lot to ease the hurt in my heart. Binky was my special boy; he was skittish at times, but when he wanted attention he would meow at me and take a few steps. That meant he either wanted to go to the porch or the bedroom so off he went, trotting just as fast as he could. Then he would flop down on the floor and I would give him lovins, rub him under the chin and sing a little song that only we two knew.

I am so thankful that I did just that yesterday morning. We buried him wrapped in a soft blanket with his favorite Troll dolls to keep him company along with a fuzzy mouse he loved.

I love you Binky, you are my cat.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I am so sorry!!! (((HUGS)))

Try to take comfort in that he didn't suffer very long.
    I know the hole is so big in your heart right now. When my heart kitty, Leonardo, went to the bridge, I didn't think I could stand it.
    Binky is there playing and in no pain. I truely believe you will be together again some day.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for your lose. That's how my Jersey went. At least he didn't suffer. LES. My breaks for you. RIP Binky.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost Binky. Such a dreadful shock for you to lose him so very quickly.
    I suppose we have to be thankful that he was happy right up to the end.

Rest in peace Binky, and watch over meowmie for us.

I'm so sorry for your loss...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about Binky. My prays are with you and your husband as well as the rest of your crew.

Melissa