Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitchelll

Mitchelll

Mitchell, you look so playful and I love your coat!!!I am sorry about your mishap and you seem to be doing fine. I wish you and your humans a happy and long life together.

What a great kitty. But from the description and photo, it sounds like the "aloof' sign on his cage was supposed to have said "A looney Maine Coon cat". He sounds like a terrific pet.

Mitchell- hello to you, you big beautiful boy! What a beautiful coat you have~ such softness I haven't seen before. Aloof? I think it was supposed to say 'adorable', as that is what you are! Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD...with lots of treats, scritichies, loves and kitty naps...love from your distant cousins to the south

Oh Mitchell, I took one look at your gorgeous face, all upside down with your belly just ready to rub, and I wanted to take you home. You are a very lucky boy. You should never have wandered off and gotten yourself hurt. I hope you learned your lesson now. You go spend your time more wisely, playing and running and loving your family. They picked a winner when they got you. Happy COTD, to you.

Mitchell Man!

Yay! A black and white cat is Cat of the Day! He looks like Chinadoll's Bixby all grown up! I would love to reach out and rub his soft white belly fur! I never knew that Maine Coon cats came in black and white markings, he is so handsome! 17 pounds is a lot of kitty to love! Mitchell you have a great day today and get everything you want, you deserve it!

Mitchell, what a nice name you've got there. I am glad that your owners took you home and did not leave you. I know I would buy a seventeen pound cat if I came across one! I would buy a cat at any weight. Wow, your own room!! You are a very lucky cat!! You can OPEN DOORS?!?! Whoa that is good!! Sally also runs after me around the house. Then when she stops I run up behind her and go "BOO!!!" and she starts running again. Hehe, fun game right? Awwww I am so sorry you had an infection!! I guess it turned out good because you didn't have to die or anything. But still it must have hurt a lot. Hehe, your own theme song!! That is funny "Mitchell Mitchell Man Yeah... I Want To Be, A Mitchell Man"!! You are such a great cat and I hope for the best to come to you in the rest of your life! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on your special day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Mornin' Marvelous Mitchell!

And, my are you wonderful!!!! B&W Maine Coons are rare, and you are certainly very special in many ways. Minkly, Jasmine and Clancy send special purrs to you...all of us congratulate you on being today's purrrrrrfect Cat of the Day! Be Happy Mitchell!!!!

Noserubs and snuggles...Bari and the Pride

Mitchell , omg , you are sooooo adorable !!! I want to rub your soft bellie from here ! You really deserve to be COTD !
    I was wondering : how many of us Pettalkers, turned their head upside down to have a good view of your sweet face ??
    I certainly did !

Good Morning Mitchell, I love that photo of you and missing one toe is not a big thing to one as handsome as you are. Thank goodness your family found you and got you on the road to recovery. You are one handsome Macho Cat. lol Congratulations dear, handsome, sweet Mitchell Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Congratulations Mitchell! You are certainly an adorable and talented gentleman!

...And I am very glad to hear that my cats aren't the only ones with "theme songs"!

Originally posted by lut
    I was wondering : how many of us Pettalkers, turned their head upside down to have a good view of your sweet face ??
    I certainly did !
    I did indeed turn my head upside down to get a better look at this adorable boy!

Mitchell, none of us can resist you this morning. I am so sorry that you got yourself into trouble. Now you know that your job is to stay inside and adore and amuse your humans. After all, they just adore you!! And you deserve it - handsome boy that you are!!

Mitchell, you are indeed a beautiful boy, and it is easy to understand why your humans have honoured you by giving you your own song. With your sumptuous fluffy fur and spectacular colouring, you are truly a sight to behold! And whoever labelled you "aloof' really dropped the ball- aloof cats don't follow their humans around and carry on discussions with them! Thank goodness you overcame your bone infection- you have so much to give to your lucky humans. Have an extra special day with lots of tummy rubs and intelligent conversation, extremely macho COTD!

Yes, Mitchell, you're so adorable, and I too kept TILTING MY HEAD!!! I'm so sorry about your accident, but I was laughing at the rest of your story. I have the Village People's song in my head now and am smiling! Since I could only remember the chorus, I had to look up all the lyrics! Here's one of the verses near the end of the song:

Every man ought to be a macho macho man,
    To live a life of freedom, machos make a stand,
    Have their own life style and ideals,
    Possess the strength and confidence, life's a steal,
    You can best believe that he's a macho man
    He's a special person in anybody's land.

Congratulations and have a fun day with your Super Humans!!!!!

Mitchell
    I just knew you were a character when I saw how you posed upside down in your picture. What a ham you am!! I'm so glad that you are not aloof at all; just picky about who gets the honor of your love. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Big lol on Mitchell's own theme song! He's a beautiful, fluffy boy and I'm glad you've brought each other much joy. Very happy to hear he recovered from his mishap. You're wonderful to have considered his adoptability when selecting a cat from the shelter -and look what a bonus you got!!
    Congratulations, Mitchell, on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=